Chapter 9

"Stop!" The commanding voice rang through the room, the walls bouncing the sound many times making Percy wince. "What is going on here?"

Percy had just disarmed a winged guard and held him hostage with Riptide, preventing the rest from attacking him for the time being. The guard promptly knelt, ignoring the sword that was at his neck. Everybody else in the room knelt to the two people who had just entered.

One of the two people was Chaos, a stressed-out look crossing his face. The other person looked like a carbon copy of him, except she was beautiful female, with long, wavy brown hair and white eyes that were glowing with anger. She had a powerful aura, only a little bit weaker than Chaos'.

That must be Lady Void.

Only now Percy realized she had a white sword tightly gripped in her hands, looking like she wanted to kill him. Once Percy saw Chaos, he grinned at him and capped Riptide.

Chaos sighed, rubbing his head. "I should've known it would be you. Can't help it, can you?"

Percy flashed him a smile which Chaos returned. "I felt like visiting you. Overall, it was pretty fun."

Void flashed Chaos a befuddled look. "You know him, brother?"

"More than know. Engaged, actually," Chaos said, holding up his ring. The room grew silent in shock.

Percy smirked. "I told you I knew him."

"Next time, be a bit more specific than 'I need to talk with him'," Lauraine said.

"I'll remember that."

Percy shifted his attention back to Chaos. "Are you busy? I could come back..."

Chaos looked at him with exasperation. "And cause more trouble? No thanks. Anyways, I was just finishing up."

Percy pouted. "I can mist travel, since I've been inside." He walked up to Chaos and linked his arm with him. Percy then started towing him to a random door, hoping it would be correct. He could feel sparks wherever his skin touched Chaos'.

"That leads to the throne room." 

"That's the entrance to the soldier barracks." Like this, Percy tried out dozens of doors, with Chaos watching with amusement.

Exasperated, Percy turned back to Chaos, trying not to get lost in his swirling black eyes shining with mirth. The other people have long since went away. "Which one's the right door?" Chaos pointed to a door in the corner, which Percy had failed to open.

When Percy opened it, the only thing he saw were doors. Twelve more doors in fact, lining the walls of the room. He looked at Chaos with an exasperated face. "Please tell me that all these doors are your living quarters."

Chaos flashed a smile to Percy that made him blush. "You're in luck, all of this is my space. This door leads to my bedroom-"

That's all Percy wanted to hear. He let go of Chaos and rushed to the door he pointed at, making sure not to crash the door to the wall. He stared in awe at the room. The size was humongous; at least two of his cabins in area. The theme was even more black and gold. Apparently Chaos really loves the color black.

There were two doors to the left of the room. Percy presumed that they led to a bathroom and a closet, both abnormally gigantic. He turned his attention to the bed. Big enough to fit at least five people, its headboard and backboard were a pitch-black, engraved with gold carvings. There were many pillows, again, colored black and gold, arranged as if for show. The blanket was a surprising white, which looked very fluffy and soft. There was a night stand with a fancy lamp on it. There were three coffee tables arranged throughout the room, each surrounded by two-seater couches. He didn't bother checking out the rest of the room, since his attention was once again on the gigantic bed.

Percy slipped his shoes and socks off, wincing with each step he took on the black, ice-cold marble. He jumped on  the bed the exact moment Chaos walked into the room. It felt like lying on a bed of clouds. 

Percy heard Chaos chuckle. "I think you like the bed."  It wasn't a question.

"Yes," Came Percy's muffled response.

"Did you just want to visit me, or was there some kind of purpose behind it?" Chaos slipped onto the bed and lifted Percy up, and laid Percy on his chest. Percy gave a squeak of surprise but then settled down comfortably in his new position, closing his eyes.

Percy suddenly opened his eyes, remembering what he had came for. "I actually hit a deer!"

"With what, your sword?" Chaos said, mirth shining in his eyes.

"What? No! With a bow!" Percy exclaimed.

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Where? In the heart?" Chaos asked.

"Well...not exactly...I still killed it!"

"Where did your shot land?"

"The head," Percy muttered. He knew that it was not an ideal shot, since it was not very clean, compared to a heart shot, which would not tear through the delicate animal. He was just happy he shot it.

Chaos laughed, it vibrating through his chest. Percy buried his head in his chest.

"Well, at least you hit it, compared to last time. Tell me, how many hours did you practice?"

"None."

Chaos gave him a bewildered stare, which Percy could not see. "You're telling me that you hit a deer when the last time we tried to hit a targets four years ago, and we stopped because you almost injured yourself?"

"You're correct." Came Percy's muffled reply. He did not expect this reaction from Chaos.

"Your archery skills have improved tenfold, maybe even better!"

"Nice," Came Percy's sleepy reply. He started dozing off in his position, using Chaos as his pillow. 

Realizing this, Chaos chuckled. "You must be tired."

"Mh-hm," said Percy, who had almost fallen asleep.

Chaos turned the white lights off with a flick of his hand and draped the blanket over both of them, hugging Percy tightly. He smiled at Percy.

As the creator of the universe, Chaos could make anything he desired. But there was one thing he could not make correctly. He had to wait eons for the natural order of the world to give it to him.

His perfect match.

A/N-Hope you enjoyed the story, this is the end of this one. In a couple of days, I will update the first part of my new story, which will not be a fanfiction, but a werewolf story. Thank you all for the support and have a good day!

Edit:The sequel is out.