Chapter-1

The day I'm waiting for is finally come. Today I going to become a student of the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School. This is a special high school that promises a hundred percent placement rate for students advancing into higher education or entering the workforce which I don't care about. The reason I decided to take admission into this school was that after entering the school no outside contact is allowed. Since this is a government-sponsored school it's very unlikely that "that man" able to find me here.

---

Currently, I'm riding a bus to my school. I idly looked out of my window, watching the city's scenery. It was so refreshing that I nearly fell asleep and then suddenly an argument broke out on the bus. I turn my eyes toward the front where the argument was taking place and I saw a person which I didn't expect to be here of all places.

"What's he doing here? And he's wearing the same uniform as me" I thought.

He had a well-built body and blond hair. He was sitting down in one of the priority seat and an elderly woman standing right next to him. A girl who also wearing my school's uniform stood in front of him and asked him to give up his seat for the elderly woman which he refused.

"He's still a self-centred person." I thought.

The blond person did not give up his seat, no matter what the girl said. Giving up on him, the girl turns toward the rest of the passenger.

"Everyone, Can someone give up their seat for this elderly woman. Please." The girl asked the other passengers in her earnest voice.

If I give up my seat, then the matter would be resolved but then that blond person would notice me and I didn't want that, so I can not give up my seat. I turned my eyes away from them and noticed that the girl seating next to me didn't even bother to look at the argument and continue to read her book. While I was staring at her, our eyes met for few seconds.

"Excuse me, You can have my seat." A working woman said and offered the elderly woman her seat. It looks like some finally respond to the girl's appeal.

---

Soon, we arrived at our destination and all the high school students got off the bus. As I about to enter the school gate I was interrupted by the same girl who was sitting next to me.

"Why we're you starring at me?" She asked. Her eyes were sharp.

"Sorry, I was wondering why didn't you give up your seat," I replied.

"Is that so, I didn't give up my seat because I thought it was unnecessary and also a waste of my energy and time." She said. With that she took her leave.

"Doesn't this make you worse than me," I muttered. I didn't give up my seat because that would get me into trouble and she thought that it was unnecessary.

"Interesting." I thought.

"Well well, I didn't expect you to be here, Ayanokoji boy. Did your father know, that you here?" A voice came from behind which I know very well. I sighed because I planned to avoid any interaction with this person. I turned around to saw the same blond person from the bus.

"What did you want, Koenji Rokusuke," I asked.

Koenji Rokusuke, the sole heir to the Kouenji conglomerate group. "That man" once tries to persuade their company to invest in the white room. He takes me with him to showcase my abilities as a student from the white room and there I meet Koenji. In the end, the company declined the offer but Koenji left a deep impression on my mind.