10

Praise

He thrusted into you like there was no tomorrow. the sound of skin connecting and soft grunts/moans filled the room. your arms were around his neck, pulling his head down towards yours, his arms on your waist, gripping at your soft (light/dark/tan) skin, leaving scratch marks behind with every grip he made around you.
"such a good girl, you're taking it so well" he grunted softly and continued thrusting at his usual quick pace. you moaned out and blushed at his comment, holding him tighter and closer. he kissed your neck, leaving lovebites here and there, marking you to show everyone who you belonged to.
"such a pretty little dove you are...you're doing so well, taking me like this like" he smirked and changed the position. he flipped you onto your hands and knees, giving you a spank before entering you once again, continuing his rough thrusts but now hitting spots he wasn't before.
your moans grew louder as he hit all the right places. he gripped your hips again to steady himself and smirked. "does that feel good? you're getting close aren't you? you're starting to clench doll" he whispered in your ear and thrusted a bit harder. you whimpered in pleasure, gripping at the blanket and sheets beneath you. you buried your face into the pillow and continued moaning, feeling your orgasm near closer and closer. before long, that wave of pleasure washed over you. you clenched around him and buried your face deeper into the pillow, holding it tightly until the feeling subsided. murdoc pulled out and chuckled, releasing into the condom he wore. he threw it out and chuckled, laying next to you on the bed and held you close to his chest.
"such a good little thing you are...you took that well dove, you alright?" he rubbed your hair as you buried your face into his chest, inhaling his scent of alcohol and tobacco.
you nodded and smiled "as always it felt amazing" you giggled and kissed him softly. he smiled and chuckled "i'm glad" he rubbed your waist, admiring the marks he gave to you. he kissed your head as you started falling asleep in his arms.