3

My hands rest against his chest slowly trailing down resting over his abdomen feeling his abs beneath his shirt. Wow, I didn't realize how fit he is. Our tender kiss slowly transitions into something more heated, needy even as our lips hungrily move in sync.

Spinning us around, Murdoc stammers back, pushing you back upon his bed. Thankfully his bed was cleaned off. After hoisting you up and setting you on the edge of his desk, he stands between your legs with his lips still locked with mine. I was surprised when I felt his tongue lick along your bottom lip multiple times asking for entrance.

You being stubborn, denied him each time until his built-up frustration led him to gently squeeze your breasts causing you to gasp. Murdocs tongue quickly dives into your mouth, flicking over yours in a rather short battle for dominance which he won.

Biting your bottom lip you do your best to contain the moans threatening to slip out of your mouth.

Murdoc breaks the kiss once more but his head dips. His mouth latches onto your neck and begins to trail down to your chest. Backing off for a moment you remove your shirt quickly and unclip your bra from the back. Once your top half was revealed you sat there on his bed looking at him shyly as he took in the sight of your gorgeous body.

Rushing back in, his lips latch onto one of your nipples sucking it gently. "Ah~" you moan softly, tossing your head back.

After switching it to the other he pulls back taking in the new sight of your chest full of bruises from his biting and sucking. "Heh, you're mine now daring. And when I'm done with you, your pretty body will be all marked up and everyone will know who you truly belong to" he says with a smirk.

He starts to remove his clothes and you remove the rest of your own. Spreading yourself wide for him, you watch him stop in front of you. "In the top drawer of that dresser should be a condom," he tells you. You nod and lean back, pulling the drawer open You feel around until you grab ahold of something within a wrapper. Luckily it was the condom and not something else. Tossing it at him he places the wrapper between his teeth and rips the package open.

Pushing down his boxers and pants, he rolls the condom over his hard, stiff cock that was already wet with pre-cum. While he did that, your fingers were at your dripping core preparing myself. With your fingers wet with your fluids, Murdoc grabs my wrist pulling my hand away from my wetted area. His other hand held his cock lining himself up and you watch as he brings your fingers to his mouth. My eyes watch intensely as his tongue flicks over my fingers cleaning them. Afterward, he slowly pushes his cock inside you allowing you to adjust to his size.

Laying back on his bed your hands grip the sheets beside you as it was the only thing you could really hang onto as he starts to thrust in and out of you at a steady pace. You cover my mouth with one hand in hopes to muffle my moans so the rest of the band didn't hear. Because if they could hear him yelling, they'd sure as hell hear me moaning. "Ngh~ You take my cock so well kitten. So tight and warm," he grunts.

As time went on his thrusts became more violent and rough. You felt him hitting your deepest walls and you shivered in pleasure. Both of your hands rest on his shoulder blades, nails digging into his soft skin making him hiss a bit. "Murdoc~ I'm gonna cum!" You warn him breathlessly.

He nods his head in agreement and begins to pound into you relentlessly. Our skin slapped together loudly and your moans were harder to control as your orgasm built up faster and faster. Moments later your body shook as the knot finally broke sending me into a haze of euphoria. Murdoc followed behind shortly after letting out a louder grunt at the very end as he finished.

He panted and held you close to his warm body until the pleasure subsided. He laid next to you with you in his arms and fell asleep, you following behind shortly after.