Chapter 1

Hi my name is Ava, I'm the proud mother of two 2 twin girls Diamond and Dream. They are the daughters of the clown prince of crime himself , yes that's right the Joker.

The girls had always been excited that their dad was somewhat famous and they knew what he did for a living that they still loved him. I try to keep my girls away from the negative energy but I have a bone to pick them with him. The fact  he left me pregnant by myself having to work two jobs to provide for my future family, on top of that he is out here messing with different women and shit and decided to pick that Harley Quinn chick over his kids so tonight we a paying him a little visit to the smile and grin to see how he and his slut would react to his kids.

"Hey girls" " yes mom ?" "Go wash up we are finally going to see your dad are you excited?" "YASSSS" "ok ok ow my eardrum" I said playfully "go get dressed". As the girls run off to the bathroom to go wash and get dressed with the outfit that I already picked out, I put on my lotion,deodorant, and did my make up and fixed my hair and outfit.

When I got dressed I grab my pocketbook and the keys to my Kia and called for the girls.

"Girls are you ready?" "Yes we are ready" they said running out with there cute little outfits on and yes I like for them to much is so cute

(They have the same outfit and hair)

"Well then let's go" I said walking them our the door.

As we get there we see a security guard at the front door, I didn't even wait in line I just walked up to the security guard, " first off Mrs you need to wait in line and second your kids are way too young to be in here" "get Frost for me"

"did I here my name?" I heard someone say behind me. "Well it's nice to see you" "back at you but I need to get in with the girls" " and who are these cuties?" Diamond and Dream say hi to Mr.Frost" "hi" they both said, he smiled and waved his hand, but then gave me that look that said "what are you up too?"

As Frost let us in I see a bunch of people looking at us walking in as I turn my head left can  you guess who I saw sitting? That's right the Joker and Harley Quinn and as soon as I turned to walking towards them me and Harley locked eyes

"Puddin what's that" she said pointing at me and my girls, oh thinks chick got me all the way messed up calling us a "that" , "uh this that has a name you better learn before things get real heated real quickly". As I spoke J turned his head really quickly.

"....Ava?" "That's right and and I brought presents for you" he paused and stared at them "AND WHAT IS THAT KIDS THAT MY PUDDIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH" I know she just didn't but the sound of diamonds voice cut my thoughts off, "hey lady you better watch how you talk to are mamma" said Diamond "yea we don't play that around here" added Dream which made the people around us laugh including J. "Harley this is my...high school sweetheart she was there for me when tough times came around" He standing up walking close to me and brushed my hair out of my face "yea that's right I was here way before so don't try to pull that bull shit with me and J do you mind telling her who these kids are?" I said walking me and the girls to take a seat, "Frost take the girls in the back and watch them" "but dad we came here to see you" Dream said with a sad face, "oh course you will sweetheart me and mommy are just talking right now okay?"

"Okay" they said walking off with Frost.

"Puddin you didn't...say you had a kids"  Harley said stuttering a little bit, and that's when I saw her holding on to her stomach. Oh my god the chick is pregnant, "that's because I didn't know" He turned his head to me "oh really you didn't know, when I called the 3 days before the prom you don't recall me telling you I was pregnant?" He rolled his eyes " that's not what I meant I didn't know you were having twins, and if you're here to ask for child support then yes I'll do that just don't cause a scene". 
J knew I was about to blow up so that's why he said that. We we're so close I can read him, and he can read me like open books

"I don't want your money, I provided without you for  years and nine months of my pregnancy right?, so I can do it again. I want you to be a father and be in there life and.." "got it got it got it, I am not father ready or material, my life is to crazy and will put the girls at serious danger" " well nobody told you to become who you are knowing you had kids and look at where we are" "watch it" he said glaring at me

"NO YOU WATCH IT, YOU CAN SPEND MONEY ON BIG HOUSE, CARS, AND JEWELRY AND GET AS MANY SLUTS AS YOU WANT, BEAT WHO YOU WANT, AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE BUT YOU CAN BE A FATHER I CALL THAT BULLSHIT" I yelled drawing some attention to us

"you act like I want a kids" "well you should've thought that before you had intercourse with me and you're a little slut over there Because if you pay attention to the way she said she didn't know you had kids you can hear it was a nervous tone and also look at her stomach it has a bump". We all turned and looked at Harley who was red in the face, "oh no no Harley, is this true?" "Yes Puddin, aren't you happy?" "Am a happy...AM I HAPPY?" He said screaming in her face

At that moment, I felt bad that I said anything, I might not like the chick but I'm not gonna sit here and let him do that. So I signal for Frost to go get the girls which he did and I told him to go put them in the car I will be there in a second.

"DO YOU THINK I WANT A BABY WITH YOU AND DO YOU THINK I WOULD EVER HAVE ONE WITH YOU!" "BUT PUDDIN?" Then THATS when you heard a smack, and it sounded like a whip just hit somebody skin. "Okay that's enough" as I say that Harley tries to run away crying that I grab her arm, " what gives you a right to say that to a woman if you would've just wore a condom this would've never happened, and second if this was me would you have said that to me?, and is this what you want the girls to see HUH?!"

" no but I don't want that female clown around, you aren't like me you're not crazy like me meaning the girls aren't either, but this baby? this baby will so with that being said I'm taking the baby and I'm giving you a choice to just take the child support money and leave or else death, which one will it be huh"