Chapter 2

"FIRST OF ALL DID YOU JUST THREATEN ME AND A PREGNANT WOMAN AND DID YOU JUST THREATEN TO TAKE THE KIDS AWAY FORM THERE MOTHERS?!!!!"
"Yes I did know my sweet Ava..what's your choice?" "I choose my way"
I said grabbing Harley and running to the car
"YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW MIDNIGHT AVA oh and Harley my dear that baby will go poof"

He said laughing maniacally as we run out to the car and Harleycrying.

*At the Apartment*
"Girls I will Order McDonald's but go get ready for bed"
"okay mom" They said walking to their bedroom, "Why do you put up with that Harley?" I said treating her slap "...because I love my puddin but he...he doesn't...love me our child" she said bursting into tears while hugging up under me. "Well I'm sorry Harley but he doesn't love you he isn't he old self anymore but let's get you in something more Comfortable and you need to get comfortable with us because you not leaving"
I said taking her to my closet "What do you mean I can go to Ivy?" "No we are Moving away far, far away from Gotham do you not think he is going to come after you at Poison Ivy's?" "Well.." "we'll nothing Harley I'm not letting you put your unborn child nor my girls in danger with this clown" I said as I'm doing her hair. "I guess your right but where to?" "....the UK"

A/N
Happy reading 😏🤡💕.