Waiting

Time skip to just before after school cuz I still lazy

     As you click your pencil on the desk you hear the bell ring. 'Finally' School is to long for your taste, why have 8 hours of learning when it took you 3 to learn basic math when you where 5.

     "This is ridiculous utterly ridiculous! I'm calling daddy and he will fire you!" A young girl with blond hair in a ponytail storms away from the principal with a girl with a red bob haircut trailing her like a lap dog.

     Gross. You know the blonde hair girl is manipulating the red hair girl. You walk away not wanting to get involved

    You sigh as you hear people running towards you. Apparently the principal got akumatized.

They run right past you away from the building, you calmly walk in a closed in area and transform once more and watch when ladybug and chat noir arrive, no marrinette and adrien. How you wish you could fight, you could take him alone and be done in less than 4 minutes.

This is a weak villain, such a simple concept. Chat make a pun and you roll you eyes. 'There is so point in a pun, just fight, don't just stand there. Why yell the word to activate your powers when you can say it quietly to surprise them. Why talk to a butterfly, it can't understand you. And its going to die soon.' You want to yell this to them.

But instead you watch. In the shadows. It's stupid. You have a miraculous. You can help. 'But its better this way' you think, but its not. So what if they look into you. You de transform and walk home.

When you get there you collapse on you bed. "I need a life" you mutter. You turn you head to look at your desk. You get up and get out your guitar and a sheet of paper, writing music and then making it has always calmed you. You take a deep breath and begin.