The Beginning

Before she was even born she wasn't wanted. Her dad left when he found out about her and her mom had to give up her dream when she found out she was pregnant. Even though her mom loved her she knew that her mom resented her, she knew that if she was never born her mom and sister would have a better life.

The first couple of years she was alive was the only time she felt truly happy. She lived in her grandparents house with her mom and sister. She had friends and had the best big sister anyone could ask for. She didn't know why she didn't have a dad like everyone else but she didn't think about it often because she had her grandpa and grandma to make up for it.

But thing's changed when her mom met him. He was like the father she always thought about, he bought her toys and took her on daddy daughter dates. He also had three kids of his own two boys and a girl, the girl became her best friend they did everything together.

After a year of dating her mom and him got married. But she wasn't very happy because she would no longer be living with her grandma and grandpa. Sure she liked him but that didn't mean she wanted to live with him and his kids.

After awhile she got used to living with them. She still had to share a room but instead of it being with her sister she had to share a room with her step sister. After everything that had changed finally felt normal and just right, her grandparents move. She would have been fine if they moved just a couple towns over but they moved six states away from her.

She didn't realize she wouldn't see them for seven years and by that time it would already be to late.