The Middle

Life was fine for a while growing up in a some what normal household. But when her body started changing when she was in 3rd grade her life started going down hill little by little.

He started to notice how she changed. How she was getting prettier and filling out. He started acting differently towards her more "affectionate." Then one day he offered her a hundred dollars just to rub something for him. She didn't know what it meant she had rubbed his feet for him all the time what was the difference. When she was done he asked her if she loved him and of course she said yes she didn't understand what he wanted from her. He then said that if she really loved she would save herself for him until she was 12. She didn't know what she was promising she didn't know how much she would hate herself as she got older and found out what she really did.

After that things continued on but without him having her touch him. He wanted to wait to do more till she was more "mature." No one was the wiser though even if it was right in front of her mother's face she would turn a blind eye to it all.

But some people did notice and they told the family how he was creepy with her but no one believed them. He just scoffed at the idea and everyone believed him. When things were getting to bad for her to deal with she told her mom. She cried to her she told her how creepy and touchy and perverted he was with her. She told her mom how she was scared of him and how everyone in the family noticed even all the kids. But she didn't believe her she acted like they never had the conversation. That's when things hit rock bottom with her she was depressed all the time and thinking how it was all her fault for touching him in the first place and making that stupid promise.  She also blamed her mom first for moving in with the guy right after meeting him. And second for not believing her, how could her own mother completely ignore what she told her.

As time went by she started thinking of ways to make it all to stop.