Chapter 3: Oh no!

Kion's POV. So now me and Rani had just woke up. We were nuzzling. Rani pins me. "Hahaha, Rani, Stop!" I say playfully. She gets off, smiling victoriously. I try to pin her, but she pins me again. Ullu flies in. "Ullu? What are you doing here?" Rani asks. "There is leopards, lions, wolves, cheetahs, and cobras at the mountain pass!" Ullu reports to us. "Oh no!" I say. "I advise that you go to the mountain pass right away!" Ullu tells us. "Way ahead of you, Ullu!" Rani says. "Kion, You get the rest of the team! I'll go to the pass!" Rani tells me. "Okay." I say. Rani runs to the pass. Meanwhile, Kion gets the rest of the team. "Everyone, We have to get to the mountain pass! There are tons of animals fixing to attack!" I tell them. Fuli nods. We go to the mountain pass. "Animals, That's far enough! Leave now!" I say. "Or fight!" Bunga says. "Shut up, Bunga!" I say. "Hevi kabisa. I just told my best friend to shut up." I say to myself. "Eh, you get used to it." Fuli says. I growl while staring at her madly. "This is your last chance." Rani says. "Get out." I say. "Never!" The teenage lion, with some mane on his chest, and leader of the group says. "You had your chance!" Baliyo says. "Bunga, Beshte, You two take the wolves! Fuli, Ono, You two take the leopards! Nirmala, Baliyo, Surak, You three take the cobras! Me and Rani will fight the lions." I tell the team. "Come on, Rani! We got some butt to kick!" I say. Me and Rani run towards the lions. Rani takes the lionesses. "This is just between you and me now.....Kion." The lion says. I gasp. "How did you-----" I say before he makes my chest bleed and I groan in pain. "Kion!" Rani says. He makes me bleed more and more, and I eventually pass out. Rani's POV. "Kion!" I say. I pant. I pin the lionesses down on their backs. I bite their backs. They get out from under me, and I bite their necks, one by one. They all die, one by one. I go to Kion. I see him bleeding out. "Kion." I say softly. I pant at the lion. "Night Pride, Together!" I say. All of the Night Pride surrounds him and his team of animals, one animal group short. He growls. He pants. "Fine! Let's go, Guys." The lion says. I pant. I smile. "Beshte, Pick up Kion." I order. He picks up Kion, as requested. "Your gonna be okay, Kion. I hope." I say.