10- Beach day

Wow we're already at chapter 10!

Also I found another weird emoji: 🧽 It's a sponge how random is that?!

George and Bad arrived at the beach in George's little car. It was the late afternoon as they wanted to avoid the crowds. George started texting Dream while getting out of the car, telling him that they were there.

🟩Dream🟩

George

Just arrived

🟩Dream🟩

Cool we're already here

where r u?

George

At the car park we can't see you

🟩Dream🟩

dw I'll come and find you

George

thank you

I don't know why I wrote out that text conversation it's literally so boring. But I quite like writing the texts so it might happen more often now

Before long Dream had found George and Bad who were just waiting by the car. He could see why they couldn't see them because from where they were standing there was a big rock blocking them from seeing their setup.

"Hi Dream! I'm Bad. We met at the bar but we didn't really talk much. I've heard so much about you!" Bad introduced himself.

"Oh really?" Dream laughed, turning his gaze over to George.

"Yeah he wont shut up about you" George slapped Bad on the arm not very subtly which made Dream and Bad laugh.

"Wow guys. If you literally just walked a few steps onto the beach you would've seen us" The blonde laughed and grabbed George's arm, leading them to the setup with Bad following close behind.

After about ten minutes of chatting and snacking, Sapnap got board so he he quickly stripped off his shirt, already in swimming trunks and raced to the water. Following close behind were Karl and Bad who all raced to strip off and run to the ocean first.

That just left Dream and George who looked at the others splashing and shouting in the water. They slightly awkwardly smiled at each other.

"You wanna go swim?" Dream asked. George hesitated before nodding. He was suddenly very self conscious of taking his shirt off in front of Dream and had a sort of sick feeling in his stomach because of it.

Dream smiled at him before looking away from him and looking at the ocean. The blonde slowly took off his shirt and threw it on the sand to the side of him. George could only see his back as he was facing away and he desperately wanted to see Dream's chest. Then the blonde turned round revealing his prominent abs then George looked further down to see a prominent V line.

The brunette then realised he had been staring so he blushed and took a deep breath as he plucked up the courage to take his own shirt off.

They were taking their time with this, unlike their friends had. To them it was just a fun swim in the sea but to Dream and George it was a lot more. It was about spending time with each other and savouring the moments, taking a mental picture of each other half naked.

George pulled his shirt over his head and looked up at Dream who was just Staring at him; no emotions seemed to be showing. This made George self conscious so he tried to cover up his skinny figure with his arms.

So this next bit gets sorta sexual so you can skip if you want and I will tell you when it's done and sum it up.

Dream however thought George looked perfect. He was pale and petite with curves in all the right places. He couldn't help thinking about what it would feel like to kiss his chest. Then he noticed that George was trying to cover himself with his arms and he was clearly uncomfortable so he made himself look away. Then he felt his swimming trunks grow tighter around his waist and looked down to see a tent growing larger by the second in his pants.

Dream cleared his throat. "Alright lets go."

The two walked together to the ocean and Dream was relived when they submerged themselves in the water because George wouldn't be able to see his boner. This is going to be uncomfortable.

Before he knew it, George was splashing him and then pushing him under the water playfully. Dream started laughing and splashing him back.

"You won't get away that easily Gogy!" Dream had almost forgotten about his throbbing dick and was fully focused on catching George (which was pretty easy considering how much of a better swimmer he was.)

Alright the sexual bit is over. Basically Dream got an erection because he was thinking of fucking George when he saw him with no shirt. They got into the water and splashed and chased each other. That's pretty much it.

I couldn't find a grass emoji for you to touch but here's a leaf which should do just fine:

🍃

After five minutes, everyone except Dream and George had gotten out and dried off. The pair were just swimming around and waiting for waves to swim over. All of a sudden, a piece of sea weed brushed against George's leg and he screamed out of shock.

"Dream I think there was a fish!" Without thinking, George grabbed onto Dream, hugging him around the neck and hauling himself up. It was just about shallow enough for Dream to stand up in the water so he could easily support George's weight. He was quite light anyways.

"I didn't know you were afraid of fish"

"I'm not usually. Its just when I can't see them- AGH" He let out another scream as the sea weed brushed against his leg again. This time Dream felt it too.

"Oh that's not a fish, Gogy. It's sea weed." Dream informed. Although George was relieved, he didn't want to get off Dream. He felt strangely safe with him. So he held on even tighter and rested his chin on Dream's wet hair. Their chests were just about toughing and they just stayed silent while hugging each other.

Dream thought that this meant George was still scared so after a minute he managed to bring himself to carry George to the shore. Once George let go, they both instantly felt loss of contact and missed it. But that didn't stop the butterflies from going crazy in their stomachs.

Neither of them bothered getting dry; they just sat down and ate a picnic dinner with their friends, watching the sun start to set in the warm weather. Throughout this little trip, Bad had become a lot closer with the two of Dream's roommates and of course, Dream and George had grown closer two. They felt they shared a special bond together.

By the end of dinner, Dream and George had edged further and further away from the others, now sitting extremely close together, opposite one another with their legs tangled together. They were in their own little world, having their own conversation and laughing at inside jokes.

~1143 words~

I didn't expect to do that whole sexual section but I kinda like how it turned out. I might do smut or lime later on in the book but I wont if there are a lot of objections. If you want to you can suggest something by commenting or DM me.

I was thinking of doing a weird emoji each chapter because there are so many of them. So here's todays weird emoji: 🔩 (It's a bolt)

Future Esme: I just realised, how are all of my comments still here? I thought when you change a paragraph they delete but I've been changing the WHOLE chapter and they haven't deleted.. strange

-Esme