💜

This is Kokichi's theme music/piano. )

I sigh as I walk to the school building, hoping for a fresh start. My last school wasn't the best, they always treated me differently, because I'm deaf. I didn't like that. I want to be like the other students, who get treated like a 'normal' person. Just because I'm deaf doesn't mean I need teachers on my back every two seconds. I just wanna be treated like a normal student.

My thoughts got interrupted when I notice Saihara walking in the school. I quickly follow him to say hello, until a girl & a boy walk in front of me. The girl was pretty, with blonde hair, while the boy was ugly, with purple hair that shaped like fire. I wave at them, smiling. Ofc I was nervous, why'd they just stop in front of me like that? The two looked at each other & laughed, grabbing me by arms and dragging me to the back of the school.

I start screaming & kicking, hoping someone would hear me. Ofc no one did. The two threw me against the wall, the boy began to kick me, making my hearing aids fall out. As for the girl, she recorded. Why is she recording? Couldn't she get in trouble for that? Meanwhile the guy was yelling & shouting at me. My ears rung. They stooped & left me there, beaten up.

Even though I was in pain, I look around the floor to find my hearing aids. Shit. There broken. Sigh. I put them in my pocket, standing up & going inside.