𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

❝𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬❞

𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬

❝𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬❞

  oh darling you have to idea

___ 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐱 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, must less a daughter. But after a one night stand with Leonardo Notts on a journey to attack muggles in England, Bella's fate was fucking sealed.

___ The male Nott hadn't known of the child at the time because before Bellatrix could have informed him, news went out that he was a 'Blood traitor'. A spy that Dumbledore recruited so they could learn all You-know-who's secrets. Pathetic

___ Bellatrix killed him in cold blood with the help of Lucius Malfoy while she was 2 months pregnant. With a satisfied smirk she cursed the 'Avada Kendra' but not before torturing him with the curio curse, over and over again. She taunted and teased him about how Leonardo would never be able to meet their unborn child.

___ The only other people who knew of the child beside Bellatrix was Voldemort and the death eaters. To most surprise Voldemort and Bellatrix were very pleased with her new-come pregnancy. They were very much satisfied with idea of having a mini Bellatrix running around. Where he or she would learn to be a death eater like its mother and most of the child's family.

___ After 9 months of waiting, Estella Bella Lestrange-Knots was born. Her gleaming hazel eyes that she got for her father, and dark raven dark she inherited from her mother were the most noticeable traits about her. She was truly her mother's daughter.

___ The first 3 months went exceptional, well that was until Halloween night 1981. Voldemort was 'Killed' by the Potter twins, but so was their parents who died trying to protect them. Voldemort was gone and with him was the last piece of Bellatrix sanity. She and a few of the death eaters went to go to the Longbottom residence, but not before Bellatrix made a promise to the 3 month old baby that she would come back soon.