⎯⎯⎯ 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

⠐⋆ 𝑜𝑜𝑖.┊【𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

┊【𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞】

She always knew.

It wasn't like it wasn't a secret that Estella Weasley, wasn't a Weasley. Maybe by paper, but sadly not by blood.

She didn't have red hair, scattered freckles, and blue or brown eyes. She didn't wear the mighty color of bravery. She didn't have the red robe that always rested on everything Weasley's body. Her dark as the night sky hair, tan no freckles skin, and light hazel eyes were primary evidence for that. She wore the brilliant color of wit and brains. She wore the blue colored robe, that always rested on her slim body.

Because Estella Weasley looked and was nothing liked them. She knew, everyone always knew.

If it wasn't for the fact that she looked nothing like them, then it was the fact the Narcissa Malfoy née Black and Lucius Malfoy have been trying to gain her for years.

She was a Black? Lestrange? Malfoy? That no one knew for sure except the Malfoy family. All they knew was she was the heir to the pure blood throne and that they wanted her.

She was the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange. She was the heir. She was a Queen. She was royalty in the eyes of the strong and weak.

Too bad that she wasn't there Queen to bow down too. She was theirs.