Chapter one

INOSUKE POV:

  Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and myself are in a village. A demon recently attacked, injuring thirty, and killing eighteen. The demon hasn't been killed yet. Tanjirou smells the air. He leads us to the forest behind the village. The demon was there. It was tall, around nine feet tall. Zenitsu starts crying, like he always does. I think to myself "he's so cu-" I stop myself "what am I thinking?! I'm straight!" The demon crawls closer, I snap back to reality. I think to myself again "I need to kill this demon on my own! I need to show him how strong I am!" I blush slightly, but no one noticed.

I draw my swords, I need to beat him. "I've got this you go make sure everyone is ok." I say. Tanjirou nods and heads to the village, but Zenitsu stays. "I said you could go." I say. "Please don't go." I think. He continues to be a crybaby, but refuses to leave. The demon was getting closer.  "Beast breathing, first form." I attack the demon, I can no longer see Zenitsu but I know he's crying. Pfft, such a baby. I cut one of the demons legs off, it falls to the ground, but for only a second, it quickly regenerates. "Beast breathing, first form" I do the same attack but aim for the demons neck. It quickly moves out of the way. It charges at Zenitsu. "Beast breathing, third form" I attack, a completely different attack, the blade only goes half way, I band on the sword with my other. It quickly cuts through. Zenitsu is now on the ground in a ball crying. "Get up crybaby" I say. He continues to cry. I pick him up and carry him to where, Tanjirou, Nezuko, him and me are staying. After a while it seems like he passed out.

I set him on my bed, because he locked his room and I don't have a key. I go to shower. After sixteen minutes I get out. "He's still in his day clothes"  I think about it. I go to his room and kick down the door. I get him clothes then try to put the door back. I undress him. I try not to look, but my curiosity got the better of me. I look down at his beautiful body.  I blush and quickly dress him, but leaving him shirtless. I run my hand up and down his chest. I couldn't help but stare at his nipples, the were so pink, and looked so soft. I blush and scold myself. "You can't touch him without his permission." I reminds myself. I leaves the room.

THIRD PERSON POV:

The black-blue haired boy decides to make mochi. After he finishes making it. He brings two for the blonde. He waits for Zenitsu to awake.

ZENITSU POV:

I wake up to the smell of something delicious. I groan and sit up, I see inosuke and realize I'm in his room. I blush very lightly. I then realized I was shirtless and in different bottoms. I blush again. "Eh- who changed me?" I asked. "I did." Inosuke answered. I blushed heavier. "Can I." Inosuke started. "Can you what?" I asked. "Can I touch your nipples?" He asked, we both fell a dark shade of red. "I-i I guess y-you ca-an" I stutter going even more red if possible.

INOSUKE POV:

I slowly rub my thumbs again his nipples, they were just as soft at they looked. A few small moans leave Zenitsu's mouth, he covers his mouth. I pull his hands away from his face. "we are the only ones home, no need to be quiet." I whisper into his ear, He nods. More moans escape quickly getting louder.

TBC cuz I'm evil.