Chapter two ‼️SMUT‼️ IT SAYS IN THE TITLE

INOSUKE POV:

I gently twist one if his nipples, he moans. I get on top of him, I begin to lick and suck on one, while playing with the other. I feel his erection push against me. "Zenitsu, are you enjoying this?" I ask chuckling. Zenitsu nods. "Do you want to go further?" He nods again. I pull down his bottoms. I stroke his member through his boxers. "I-Inosuke stop teasing m-me" the boy beneath me whimpered. I pull down his boxers. I lick the tip of his length. He shutters.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Inosuke begins to take Zenitsu's cock into his mouth. The blond boy moans. The younger boy bobs his head. After just a few minutes Zenitsu was about to climax. Inosuke bobs his head faster, making the blondes cock twitch. Zenitsu came into Inosuke's mouth. Inosuke swallowed the c*m then kissed the tip of the older boys cock. "A-ah~" the older boy shudders and moans.

ZENITSU POV:

"AH! INOSUKE JUST GAVE ME A BLOW JOB!" I think to myself. Before I can think again Inosuke sticks three fingers in my mouth. "I think you know what to do." He tells me. I suck on his fingers coating them in saliva. He slowly pushes one finger in. I moan slightly. He moves his finger in and out, this causes me to gasp.

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

This part is short, so to make up for it the next chapter will be much longer. It will be up in a few hours.