2

When Seth got back to the Cullen residence, he immediately found his sister talking with their big brother and one of her mates, Caius. It was a relief to know that him and Allison were alive and okay, sure they were different from the other vampires but that was all due because Seth was a shapeshifter when he was turned and Allison's blood was black which did affect the venom a bit.

The two of them never talked about what they went through, what each other's mindsets were like during their captivity. They probably will have the chance in the future, but anytime soon seemed to be out of the question.

Marcus said you went out, Allison used her telepathic powers to communicate with him. She squeezed through Caius and Felix, skipping over to him.

"I was," Seth said.

Allison gave him a look. "Wanna talk about it?" Seth raised an eyebrow. "Marcus told me that you wanted to see the pack."

"I didn't see them yet," Seth said. "I did run into Charlie though. He invited us for food at two. Told him we'll be there."

Allison nodded. She looked down at what she was wearing; it was something that a woman of money would wear. "Suppose I'll get changed then we can hit the town before heading to Charlie's."

Seth watched her walk into the house, before letting out a sigh. As much as he would like to go join the others, he jumped up onto Carlisle's roof to be away from them all until his sister was ready to go to town.

--------------------------THE VISIT---------------------------------------------

After Allison had changed into a pair of jeans and a yellow t-shirt and watching her put up with her protective mates, they finally went in town to kill some time before heading to Charlie's. They were walking down the sidewalk, taking in the last bit of Forks before they leave tomorrow.

"Alright," Allison started, "tell me what's going on in your mind."

Seth blinked, taken by surprise. "Uh.. huh?"

Allison rolled her eyes. "C'mon, the wheels in your head spinning."

"Can you imagine what Forks would look like in another fifty years?" Seth asked, wanting to distract her and yet, wanting to somehow start the conversation.

Allison was silent before shaking her head. "You know, I never imagined."

"I never imagined to be a vampire," he blurted out, causing his soul-sister to look at him. She shot him a look, voicing if she should be concerned about him. "I mean, I never thought to be immortal. I can handle being a hybrid, but the immortality part..."

"I get it," Allison said. "You'll stay the same forever but everyone else will age."

Seth nodded. "Yeah." He let out a sigh. "I'm worried what the pack would think."

Allison stopped walking, making Seth to do the same. Seth turned to look at her, raising an eyebrow in question of to why she stopped walking. Then it dawned on him that he had announced to her that he was worried of what the pack would think when they find out that he is a hybrid.

"The way I see it," she started, "if they always cared about you, it wouldn't matter."

Seth hesitated to respond to that. He knows that what she was saying is true but, he didn't want them to see him as different. He Didn't want his mom nor Leah to see him differently because of what he is now. All his life, he was taught that the cold ones were the enemies, he had heard stories of what happened between tribes and the cold ones. His perspectives on them changed when he met the Cullens; they were 'vegetarians', they posed no threats to the people of Forks nor to the tribe, however, Sam and Jacob were the ones that wanted to keep their eyes on them. Seth always felt welcomed and safe when he went to the Cullen's to see Allison; they proved that not all vampires were like the ones he grew up hearing about.

Seth didn't want to think that she was right, so he quickly dismissed her, so the conversation could be dropped. It wasn't going in the way he wanted it to go. "We should go to Charlie's now."