Chapter 1: Titanus Gojira

Name: Godzilla

Name: Godzilla

Scientific Name: Titanus Gojira

Nature: Bio-Atomic

Behavior: Protector

Status: Active

Range: Worldwide, Hollow Earth

Height: 393 Feet/119.8 Meters

Length: 582 Feet/117.5 Meters

Weight: 99,634 Tons

Volume: 89,724 Cubic Meters

Foot Length: 60 Feet

Foot Width: 58 Feet

Teeth Number: 60

Roar Audible Range: 3 Miles/4.8 Kilometers

Roar Volume: 174 Decibels

Atomic Breath Energy Yield: 3.15 x 10^14 Joules

Swimming Speed: 60 Knots

Now grown to almost 400 feet tall, Godzilla stands as the king of all he surveys. Initially thought to be a threat, we now understand his potential to be our world's greatest guardian, a towering apex predator emerging from the mysterious depths of the ocean to battle aggressors that threaten the balance of nature.

The creature draws his immense power from a bio-nuclear circulatory system that activates when threatened, triggering a neutron flux that travels up his shard-like backspines to nucleosynthetic throat chambers where it explodes into a directed beam of atomic energy. Through this remarkable process, Godzilla's roar itself becomes nature's most devastating weapon.

The Monarch facility designated 'Castle Bravo'  was built specifically as a flagship underwater observation base by Monarch to study Godzilla in his natural habitat. Our findings so far have been hard-earned but revelatory. Sub-Aquatic audio captures suggest the creature utilizes a range of communication frequencies more complex than anything we'd imagined. When not enraged into action, the creature is slow, graceful, inquisitive even.

His size and radioactive signatures make him easy to monitor, with scans showing him traveling through various oceanic channels on routine patrol routes propelled by his massive tail. There are sporadic gaps where his signature disappears from scans which appears to be when he travels through the tunnels of the hollow earth.