Chapter 5

Again, sorry for this chapter too.

PS: You already told Steve your staying over and your already at her house.

Robin gave you stuff to sleep in and you were laying in bed, watching a movie. Her head was rested on your shoulder and she kept kissing your neck and rubbing your thigh.

The movie ends and she climbs on top of you. She takes off the hoodie she gave you and she kisses you deeply. She then goes down and rips off your pants.

Your only in your underwear now. She starts to rub it and you moan quietly. She comes back up and sucks on your skin. You then turn and flip her over. You rip off her shirt and rub your breast against hers. (I'M SO SORRY!)

She takes off her pants and tell you to do what she did. You do but make it more rough.

She moans loudly and you kiss her so she's quiet. She flips you over and starts squeezing your breast, and sucking on your neck. She then lays on top of you and you play with her hair.

You flip her over again and kiss her roughly. Robin wraps her legs around your torso. You go down and start to bite her thigh lightly. You come back up and kiss her again.

"I love you," you say, in between kisses and moaning.

"Same here, now, keep kissing me." replies Robin.

She starts to use her tongue and she flips you over. Then, she licks in between your breasts and starts licking you everywhere. (SO SO SORRY)

You check the time 12:00AM.

"Babe. It's 12." you say.

"So? You taste wonderful." she says, going back to licking.

You kiss her roughly, sometimes just the tongue.

"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" asks Robin.

"Does this answer your question?" you say, biting her ear.

"Yes, it does." she says.

You finally stop at 2:52AM.

You lay next to her, stripped with no clothes on. She had ripped off your underwear earlier. Same with her. Stripped.

You were face to face and sometimes she would kiss you or squeeze your breasts. But finally, you both went to sleep.