Chapter Two

I throw my arms up quickly, eventually my eyes get used to the bright light of the sun. Suddenly the horrible scream sounds again. I run towards it based solely on hearing. Vibrant red of the spilled blood demanding my attention. I occasionally stop, lightly touching the puddles. They were always warm.

Rose! Stop!!” Andi screeches in my mind, I hold my head gingerly.

 “You loud enough Andi?!?” I call back.

 “Sorry. I just saw where you were headed…I couldn’t let you go in there…” Andi says sadly.

 “Why not? Someone could be hurt! I have to help them!” I says, just as forcefully. I can’t let these screams continue.

 “You can’t go in there. You won’t like what you see…” Andi says.

 “What is in there Andi?” I ask worriedly.

 Andi sighs, “They call it the Classroom, it’s where they take people like us to figure out how our brains work. They take everyone who is different, an they are never seen again. Usually the sick monsters who run it send a copy of their report to the family. Describing in sick detail exactly what they found. Including pictures… Go in there? You won’t come out alive…” She says, her voice cracking in my head.

 “So they are working on someone now?” I ask, my heart aching.

 “Probably…You can’t save them you know…” Andi says, I can actually feel her hand on my shoulder, consoling me with her touch.

 “I might not succeed, but I can sure as hell try!” I say, hard determination in my voice.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 03, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Screams I Heardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें