[Ch.4] Confessions

[ No POV ]

Jeremy woke up to Mike, looking right at his sky blue eyes.

"Jerry! Wake up dude!"

Jeremy awoke. He smiled and held Mike's hand.

"H-hi......Mi....Mikey.....!"

"How's my good friend doing?"

"G-good!"

Jeremy felt a warm and fuzzy feeling when Mike talked to him. This warm and fuzzy feeling came up the day they met and from that day. He was never sure of this feeling. Sure he may have been in love with guys in the past, but Mike was different. He was always there for him when he needed it. He helped Jeremy overcome the fear he went  through when his father abused him. He helped him cope with the Bite of '87. And his step mother's death. Mike was so sympathetic and Jeremy didn't understand why.

"Mikey..?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are.....you ni.....nice t-to...me...?"

Mike pondered. Why would Jeremy ask that?

"Why would you ask that? I'm nice ti you because your my friend! You comfort me when I'm down so why shouldn't I return the favor?"

Good point.

But Jeremy's kindess had always lead to him being betrayed in some way. People would use him just to get what they want. Mike was an exception. He genuinely felt that he should be nuce to Jeremy. After all, he protected him from that bully.

"And besides...There's something I need to tell you.."

"Wh-what?"

Mike kisses Jeremy's cheek. It took a second or so for Jeremy to process what Mike just did.

"M-Mikey?!"

"I love you Jeremy Fitzgerald..."

//A.N. OMG THIS IS SO SHORT I AM SORRY *SOBS* ENJOY THIS NOW.//