[Ch 2.] How we met

[No POV]

"Thanks for taking me to Freddy's mom." Seven year old, Mike Schmidt grumbled as they walked through the colorful doors.

"You've been a grumpy young man for a long time Mike. You love Freddy's! So of course I'd take you." Mike's mother, Jane told her grumpy son as they walked in. "Now go on and play while I order our pizzas!"

Mike stomped away. Ever since his best friend, Juliet, went missing, he's been grumpy and lonely. He wondered if he should even make new friends. They would probably go missing too! But then, somethibg caught his sky blue eyes.

"L-leave me alone, meanie!" Jeremy Fitzgerald cried as another boy, Tommy, pulled on his semi short ponytail.

"Your hair makes you look like a girl! And a loser!" Tommy teasingly spat at Jeremy.

"My hair is just long!" Jeremy cried.

This made Mike angry. He didn't even know this boy and yet, he felt for him. Being bullied too, he didn't want this boy ti go through what he did.

"Leave him alone!" The seven year old boy called out.

"Why should I?" Tommy asked in a bratty voice.

"Because it's mean!"

"Ooohhh it's mean! Call the police!" Tommy laughed. Then, a tall, brown animatronic bear approached the three kids.

"Looks like someone isn't following the rules!" Freddy Fazbear told the kid. He grabbed Tommy and lead him away from Jeremy and Mike.

"LET ME GO!! STUPID BEAR!!!" Tommy screamed.

"Maybe you should have played nice." Freddy replied.

Mike laughed a bit, now that bully was getting karma. Mike approached a sobbing Jeremy.

"Are you alright?" Mike asked.

"I'm fi-fine!" Jeremy insisted.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.."

Mike grabbed a napkin and a crayon. He wrote his house number on the napkin and gave it to Jeremy.

"Call me if you want!" Mike smiled. And so did Jeremy. "Wanna play with me??"

"O-okay! My name's Jeremy b-by the way.."

"Mike's the name!"

Jeremy giggled and grabbed Mike's hand.

"Let's go watch Freddy and his friends sing Mikey!"

Mikey? The only other person who called him that was Juliet. He felt so happy. He hoped that they can make a perfect friendship.

"Okay!"