Meet

My names Harley quinn. Leader of the Angels as we call them. my girls, my family. I never had a family so I consider my girls family and I'll do anything for them. Meet my girls. We have, devyn she's the nice one but piss her off she will end u quicker then u can snap ur fingers. We have Tara, she's our care taker, by that I mean she controls our weapons she makes sure they all work and are loaded just in case, she can be nice but she's dangerous. Katrina, better known as Kat. She's my bestfriend, my favourite of the girls. I take her on every mission, I can always count on her, she's like my big sister. She's very pretty so she distracts while I do the work most of the time or we take turns cause we are both attractive, don't get me wrong we all are. Kat is very sweet but she we end u if u even say her eyelash looks weird. That's my best friend. Xepher, she's stunning she's the one who buys our guns and ammo she is the brains in the group. Then we have Reggie, basically my big brother he helps around a lot we take him on all of our missions. But the one problem, is his brother is apart of the Devils. Ahh the devils, there another gang we don't get along very well, by that I mean at all. I've never met there leader but I've met jake . Jakes reggies brother. They HATE each other with a passion. But the devils. Yk Jake Webber he's like the leaders pet he's the one who cleans there guns and loads them with ammo. Corey sherer, the funny one, he's funny yes but he does it to distract. Smart. Sam golbach, the leaders best friend, he's like my Kat, he goes everywhere with the leader, they're always on missions together. Then we have the joker. The leader of the group. Real name, colby brock. Not many people know that but Reggie did some digging and some how found out his real name. Apparently joker is very Dangerous, but that's cause know one knows his weakness. I have yet to find it out. Then there's one more, griffin, he's the brains he buys guns and ammo shit like that. I only know this stuff because Reggie is one smart dude and his brother is apart of the gang and he knows how to get into his brothers computer login, but we don't know any thing else about them other than that. Still so much to find out....