We meet again.

*a month later*
Right now We're on our way to one of our missions, we don't have to take anyone out we just have to get into the place and take weapons. We pull up to this warehouse, me and kat get out and Tara devyn stayed in the car, me and Kat walk towards a window that mike told us to climb through. we climb through the window and it's full of boxes. We go up to the boxes that say guns and we take them and put them in my bag and then Kat took the knifes in her bag. As soon as we were about to walk out... " look who we have here" someone said, I recognize that voice anywhere. Kat turned around before me, I just stayed facing the window. After a second I turned around. Just as I thought. Joker. "Oh my god what are you doing here" I said. "We need help" Colby said. "HAHAHAHA... oh ur for real" I said "yea we have a lot of people to take out and we need more hands, we only need you and Kat though" "I guess... wait how do you know her name?" I said confused cause I never mentioned her name to any of the guys. "I know a lot of things princess" Colby said, im not gonna lie when he said that it gave me butterflies. "Just like I know You like when I call u princess" he said, "what?" I said, he walked up close to me and I was looking up at him at this point. " your blushing, you have butterflies" he said with a smirk on his face. I just looked down, I didn't want Kat to see me like this, or anyone. I looked back up. "Who are they?" Sam said. I looked over and Reggie, Tara and devyn are standing there, Reggie had a look on his face. "Bub what's wrong" (yes I call Reggie bub it's not weird) "we uh.. we can't find xepher.." Reggie said. "WHAT BUB WHERE IS SHE" I was freaking out at this point I didn't know what to do.. "I don't know... we were walking to the building and I looked over and she wasn't there". Reggie said, I could tell he was scared but not of me, of where xepher was.