1.

CAMILA PLSS!! CAMMM pls..jus pls wake up. pls!

(A/N: Those words kept playing in your head for years. Days upon days. You don't remember anything after, everything is dark. You can't see anything but a light. You keep trying and trying to run to the light, but every time you reach the light it keeps repeating.

But this time its different... you run into the light for one last time. Instead of everything repeating, it was white. You stood there in disbelief that it worked. It worked! You finally made it past the light. 

You feel a cool breeze on you, but you don't know where from. You also hear a slight beeping sound. What if! WHAT IF!?)

Camila: hello?

(Camila's eyes start to open slightly)

Camila: wait... Im awake? I can see?? Helppp! plsss where am I?!

(doctors come running in fast, regarding the change of heart beat in the patient.)

Doctor 1: omg she's awake...

Doctor 2: SHES AWAKE!! PRESS THE BUTTON!

(they pressed the button to alert all the staff in the building that one of their coma patients are alive. The head doctor in this case came busting in the room.

Head doctor: We need to run test on her and FAST.
...........................................................................

Doctor 1: hello, how many fingers am I holding up? ✌🏾

Camila: huh..um who are you?

Doctor 1: I am a doctor to make sure you are well and healthy. It's going to be okay Camila.

(Camila doesn't say anything.)

Doctor 1: well we have to run some more test on you, I'll be right back I got to get some stuff.

                      Five minutes later
(the doctor came back in the room with Camila's phone,A family picture, and a pack of color pencils)

Doctor 1: okay Camila...do you remember any of your nicknames?

Camila: ummm...I guess cam, and probably cj.

Doctor 1: which one do you prefer, so you can feel as comfortable as you can before we get into these questions.

Camila: well I kinda like cam as the main one, so you can call me cam.

Doctor 1: okay cam these next few questions I'm going to need you to think really really hard ok?

Camila: ok

(Pulls out the picture of Camila's family, and points to aya)

Doctor 1: who's this?

Camila: oh that's my little sis aya

(the doctor points to Camila's dad)

Doctor 1: who's that?

Camila: that's my father ofc