2.

Camila: woah this shade of red is really cute

(Camila was given a coloring book and coloring pencils. She was almost finished with now her 2nd page when her family walked in. She wiggled in excitement.)

Camila: MOMMM! I missed you

C/M: I missed you too hun, everything is going to be okay.

(She nodded her head. Aya walked up to her to give her a hug)

Aya: heyyy sis, I missed you so much hope your doing alright

Camila: I missed you too and yes I'm fine

(Camila smiled and Aya smiled back. Aya took a step back so jaiden and C/D can talk to her)

Camila: hey dad, hey jaiden

C/D: hey baby (he kissed her on her forehead)

Jaiden: hey cj

(They talked for another 30 minutes before Derek walked in.)

Derek: hey Camila...

C/M: we are going to wait in the hallway so you two can talk.

(Derek nodded his head)

                        Camila's pov

(I seen this tall, fine, curly headed boy walk in my hospital room. He kinda seemed familiar. My mouth nearly on the floor. Did I mention how fine he was. I couldn't stop staring. He said hi to me? Wait how do he know my name? Huh...my family left the room so we could "talk". Are they trying to put me on? I'm clueless.

I was cut off by him putting his hand on mine and him looking into my eyes)

                          End of POV

Derek: hey Camila. How are you feeling?

Camila: who are you?

Derek: I-

(He looked like his heart sunk. Cam felt so bad like really bad.)

Derek: well um.

(He cleared his throat)

Derek: I'm Derek...umm Derek trendz.

Camila: oH well hi Derek. I'm Camila and-

(Derek laughed a little)

Derek: I know your name Camila

Camila: andddd how do you know that

(I smiled)

Derek: I'm your boyfriend

Camila: I- I have a boyfriend?

(Derek sighed)

Derek: yea

Camila: but how? I don't know you

Derek: you do know me cam. You just can't remember.

Camila: why can't I remember.

Derek: well...you got in a car crash.

(Camila's eyes lit up)

Camila: how though

Derek: imagine this,your very best friend tries to sleep with your boyfriend. Let's say the friend name is hmmmm Kristin. So Kristin tries to kiss your boyfriend and push him on the bed. Your boyfriend gets from under her and goes to tell you what happen. You get very, very, and when I say very I mean it,very mad at the friend and tries to fight her. You decide you want to go home,but you wanted to drive. You get In the drivers seat and the boyfriend gets in the passenger. You start driving really really fast. The boyfriend is telling you to slow down then boom. Crashed into a tree. Oh and yes im the boyfriend.