Whats up brooklyn

Miles pov: I woke up too a chaotic house again. I got up too wash. I put my suit in my backpack with my homework. I started to play hypnotize by biggie. I got dressed in my uniform. I FaceTimed my babygirl Yn." Good morning mama why aren't you up." I said to her as her bonnet hung over her face." Mmm I really don't know but all my stuff is out so I'm going to get ready." She said getting up I seen her booty shorts and and sports bra cover her chocolate body as she made up her bed. She then picked up her stuff and went into the bathroom. By the time she got done I was already on my way to school. She was doing her edges and make up and put her faux locs in a bun and her necklace with my name and stud earrings. My dad dropped me off. " what's up g." Kingston told me as I dapped him up."Morning Papi." I heard Yn say behind me as she walked behind me. I turned around and hugged her gripping her ass as I smelt her she smelt like expensive ass roses. " morning mami how'd you sleep." I asked her." Good I almost was late come on we need to get to class and what's up deuce." Yn said. We dapped up deuce and went to class. After school I went out to eat with Yn." Good night Babygirl I love you. I told her as she opened her dorm room." She kissed me I kissed her back." Good night baby tell Aaron I said hey and please don't stay out too late if you do just sneak in here." She said as she closed her door. It was time to go to uncle Aaron." Yo what's up boss man." He said to me as I dapped him up." What's up unc." I told him." How's school man." He asked as he poured me some sweet tea." Good at the top you know your boy." I said taking the cup and thanking him." Come on man I found a spot for your work your dad probably can't get at." He said I fixed my hoodie and shorts. About 15 minutes later we were in this tunnel. I cracked my arms and started to spray paint. I then had uncle Aaron hold me down as he sprayed around my body. I wrote expectations on it.

" ahh that's dope ok let's get you back I don't need my brother in your ass about curfew

" ahh that's dope ok let's get you back I don't need my brother in your ass about curfew." He said I nodded and then I felt something on my hand it was a spider I smacked it away then left.