Save the day

Yn POV: I woke up to the terrible news Spider-Man passed. I wore my spider man book bag in honor of Peter Parker. I called bae because I knew how much he loves spider man. Everyone was sad it even started to snow. Damnit miles where are you.

Miles pov: omg my pants shrunk. Why is my thoughts so loud. Call your girlfriend. Nigga I'm trying. I finally got to school. I bumped into a girl my head rung it was like I knew her before." Hey have we met in miles." I said." I'm gwonnnda it's South Africa my parents moved there when I was a kid it was nice knowing you miles." She said as I walked back my hand was stuck In her hair." Um can you let go." She said." I don't know if I can." I said." Try." She said." I am." I yelled. Fast forward to the nurses office." It looks cool." I said trying to lighten the mood." Whatever." She said. We got to class." Miles your late." Miss Kelly said."   Einstein said time was irrelevant maybe you guys are just early." I said back. Yn rolled her eyes." Hey baby I'm so sorry today was weird I promise to make it up mi amor." I whispered to her she just kept looking ahead and nodded and wrote on a piece of paper.( ik but spider man died I just wanted you to be safe baby.) the note wrote. I sighed. I was there I have the colider I saw Peter get killed worst off all my uncle was after me. There's no way I could be the next spider man.
And if I am I will protect my city and my baby if it's the last thing I do.

Origin: spider man
Miles morales

Origin: spider manMiles morales