Chase Davenport

Smut
[Dont start music yet please loves]
So previously you and Adam did the devils tango(naughty naughty 👺) and you had told Bree your "step" sister about it. She was disgusted but happy for you at the same time. I guess you were to loud at storytelling because Chase heard you and he planned his revenge on Adam. Because Adam knew he had a massive crush on you...
[start music loves]
The next morning.....
You got up and got dressed basically what every human does when they wake up if your not like me(the author) and is lazy and spends 10 hours or more on tiktok and wattpad... but Chile anyways, you do that and get to school.{time skip sluts}It was close to the end of the day and it's study hall time, your just about to go to the cafeteria when Chase stumbled upon you and asked you to follow him. Following behind him in confusion, he brings you to a classroom. As soon as he closes and locks the door, he pinned you to a table kissing you instantly. Let's just say he knows what he's doing because he reaches into your skirt and starts fingering you at an immense speed. Having you a moaning mess underneath him and start to shake as your orgasm approaches. "Ch—aseeeee I-m clos-eee"~you say moaning. He then stops leaving you pouting and starts taking off yours and his clothes with that you stare at his dick. "See something you like y/n" he says noticing your staring and you say "yes and I want it now"  and with that Chase starts pounding you into the desk as deep and hard as he can probably almost breaking the desk. Kissing you so that way you two don't get caught because your moaning so loud . Soon you start reaching your orgasm once again and say" Chase pleaseeeee let me cummmm"~ with that he starts pounding faster and starts rubbing your clit. "Cum for me" he says, You then release on his dick making him twitch and cum inside you deep. He thrust a little more then slowly pulls out and starts eating you out like no tomorrow. After you two finish and he starts cleaning you up, He turns around getting dressed and you see your scratches you left him. "Sorry about your back" you say. " I kinda like them" he said in response then you both walk out to see Adam standing next to the door angry..

To be continued....