Bree Davenport

Smut
Ok sorry for my absence but in all honesty I didn't really think people liked this. Anyways....
Previously on , hahahah no just kidding🤣...
Adam: Y/n how could you!
Y/n: what do you mean ! We're not dating and anyway, you know what forget it.
You walk away into the wall angry and leave the school.
Mean While with Adam and Chase
Adam just glares at chase for a while then walks away without saying anything, and leaves and Chase filles him home without a word spoken.

You got home and run to your room, soon you hear a knock and suspect it's Chase or Adam."I don't want to talk" y/n said. "It's me Bree", "oh well come in ig" you said. And so Bree came in, "hey I-I wanted to ask you something " you were confused because Bree was always confident while talking to you. "Uh sure what is it" you asked confused laced with your voice. " so I was wondering if you wanted to ✂️ yk" Bree asked. You were shocked but also excited because you've always had a crush on Bree but never showed. "It's okay if you don't want t- you cut her off by kissing her passionately. It was different from Chase or Adam. It was lustful, and exciting in a way. You straddled Bree on your bed almost grinding on her. Which made you both moan into the kiss. The kiss be some heated and you guys started taking each other clothes off and next thing you know Bree's burying her face in your womanhood making you a whining, moaning mess. "Knock knock" hear guys stop then hear. " y/n it's us Chase and Adam"they said. Bree just smirked and continued what she was doing. You tried to hold back your moans by bitting your lip. "y/n can we come in" Adam said. You were so caught up in the moment that you didn't even realize they had come in and saw you and Bree.....
To be continued......
🤣sorry this ones short but I hope your enjoyed