the two girls

It's all happened bcs zaddy came to my room And said "kaeya cooked my phuthay" . I got jealous and stand up and said "w-well" uhm "kaeya froze mine!" Zaddy shocked and said "that's why he said ur puthay are not good! Mine is cooked urs are still raw" zaddy said it proudly "burnt bitch 😘" . I'm shocked and I got mad and jealous it's like I thought i-i was special..but then I am not so I said "ugh what gtfo" and I'm crying and said "don't ever talk to me like every again we're done" yammy sobbing while saying it . "I-i am gonna call kaeya" I said  . Zaddy stood and said "I'm his gf sorry 😘 , call him then". I got mad mad and I  said kys to zaddy .
"Ugh I'm gonna gonna call daddy kaeya " zaddy said and stomp her feet cutely . Yeah go I said , zaddy start floating with her floating unicorn fart . "I'm the evil now , fight me u whore" zaddy said .
Not long kaeya came to the room and said..
"What's happening girls"
Nobody's answering and kaeya got mad and said "ANSWER ME"
so I start telling him "w-well your gf is gonna fight me" . Kaeya throws apple to me and I fell and I got mad .
UGH WHAT !? Kaeya shout "ugh u again " and I told him to shut the fuck up .
Kaeya start kabedon yammy
*I fell *
Kaeya said "hey babygirl " kaeya start carrying me and my face is red and I said "k-kaeya..???" While he's carrying I saw his tits and I can't focus .
Zaddy start crying and run and she fell
Zaddy stutter "ugh Yammy".

Kaeya carried me to the library and he said "Bae , why did u tell her I froze ur meow meow" and I blushed well u-uhm , sorry kaeya...I got jelos earlier 🥺
He asked "why did u get jealous for..?"
And I said "bcs u burned her meow meow"...
Kaeya starts pulling my hand to the bookshelf and said "yammy..we should kiss rn bcs zaddy is gone"
I got shocked and said "k-kaeya what r u d-doing"

To be continued bcs I'm gonna go shower