T H R E E

"Seriously, guys. Y'all are disgusting." Jisoo said with disgust displayed on her face as she eats her ice cream. I shrugged and continued feeding Jungkook the chips I bought at the store nearby.

He's lying on my lap, reading some sort of book. An educational book? No. It was a book about dinosaurs. I didn't mind though, because he nevers says anything when I read romance books.

"What's disgusting about feeding Jungkook chips?" Hoseok innocently asked, looking up thinking about what's wrong while holding his burger.

"Feeding him chips isn't the one that is disgusting. The way they act towards each other is. It's like they're dating but are not." Lisa explained on behalf of Jisoo. Jisoo nodded agreeing to what the younger has said.

They just don't understand. Jungkook and I are like two peas in a pod. We are inseperable. We are really comfortable around each other and that's how we are ever since we were young. The fact that they think like that about us is so... hmm, I don't know... confusing?

"Come on! Jennie feeds Lisa and Jisoo, but I never said anything about it!" Jungkook groaned while closing his eyes.

"We are girls! That's normal!" Jennie joined in the argument. I was shocked that she joined in. She was with Jimin finding tree branches just now!

"And so are we! Chaeyoung and I are bestfriends! It should be normal as well! Right, Chaeyoung?" Jungkook looked up at me waiting for my answer. When I looked at him back, he stopped eating and waited. I nodded and drank my milk.

"Yep. But maybe they just think oddly about our friendship because they believe that being friends with the opposite sex is impossible." Somehow, everyone nodded at my explanation. I made them believe me. That's great!

"Seriously? Well... I can agree to that, because surprise suprise! We all thought Jisoo and Taehyung are 'just friends' but ended up dating!" Jungkook said and Taehyung threw trash at him. "Hey! Just saying!"

All of them ended up quiet. What can I say? Jisoo and Tae dating was shocking. We all thought they were like typical bestfriends and then boom! "We're dating!" From the both of them.

I snapped back to reality when Jungkook suddenly stood up from my lap and jumped before turning back at me. Gosh, this guy always shocks me.

"I'll join the guys playing basketball." He looked down at me. Since he's standing up and I'm sitting on the grass. I nodded and he then joined them.

"You two are so suspicious and fishy. I can't." Namjoon sighed as he shakes his head as if he's disappointed in something while Hoseok looks at him curious.

"Why?" Hoseok turned his head towards me and then Jungkook and then at me again. "I'm curious."

"You know they're like those type of people where they love pizza, and thought burger and fries are better, but found out they love pizza even more?" Lisa explained. What is she saying? Hoseok listened to her intently but seemed like he doesn't understand as well.

"In short, they're like friends with benefits." Jennie groaned, she looked like she's done with Lisa. Lisa just shrugged and ate her fries.

Friends with benefits? Me? Jungkook? Nah, we're like family!

__
Hi :)
So sorry for the veeeeeeeeeeeeery long hiatus. For the past few months I've been on writer's block and my mind seemed to not really work at the time especially because of school and stuff. Also, I read more books to improve my stories so here ya go!

li~