𝐈𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

In your time - Lee Suhyun

-

"Ahhhh I am gonna be late  again. I should really change my daily routine"

"Are you  coming or should I just leave you here? "

" Yeah yeah! I am here. "

I locked the house and turned back to see the car. Seojun was smiling while looking out of the window.

Ouch. My heartu.

I got into the car and sat beside the driver's seat.

I looked at him while smiling. He was really happy to drive the car.

After all its Ajhumma's gift to him on his birthday. Pre- birthday gift to be specific.

He was so excited just like a kid.

And today he's gonna drive the car for the first time. And we are going to the...  school.

"Let's go" He said while starting the car.

It was evident from his face how happy he was. His expression was so pure. It reminded me of..

Anyways, it's been a hectic three months. And Seojun never left my side.

My family that is my precious brother and father didn't really try to do anything after that incident. I was quite surprised, rather scared.

I anticipated that it was the silence before the upcoming storm. But it's been three months and they are still silent.

I am not overthinking this but I know that they will not let go of me that easily.

I know them well. After what they did, it's impossible for me to not think about this.

But I am just glad that they didn't do anything to Seojun. I was afraid that they would hurt Seojun just like what they did to 'Him'.

Seojun has been extra careful with me. Not in a bad way though.

As much as I tried to make it look like everything's okay, he could always find out what I was actually thinking.

I believed that my mental health was becoming better when it was only getting worse.

At first, I would get panic attacks or just become anxious thinking about my family and what they would do to me, especially Seojun.

But that was not the end. I would have nightmares about the past.

The horrific memories rushing through my mind as they tried to catch me and bring me back to the hell that I most definitely was trying to run from. I could feel it again, the pain and suffering going through every nerve of my body, urging me to give up.

To end all this. To set me free. To be at peace.

But he was always there. To take care of me. To embrace me in his warmth.

He was always there to calm me down, to reassure me that everything will be okay. That he's here with me and he'll not leave my side.

He helped me let it all out. But the tears couldn't heal what I was going through. I could still feel the evident pain in my chest as it tied a knot in my heart making me unable to breathe.

It was too much. The scars were too deep to be forgotten.

But..

He was always beside me. In order to cheer me up, he took me trips. He would always cook something new for me when we watched movies at night. When I was sick, he was always there to take care of me. It felt nice being with him.

At a point, where I could feel absolutely nothing..no pain, no happiness, no sadness..Just a numb feeling in my chest...He would hold me tightly, while brushing his hand through my hair.

We would stay like this in silence.

Just in the presence of one another.