Prolouge Part 2:Despair Academy

Warning,the following chapter contains intense final scenes that might now be comfortable for some to you guys.... Reader Discretion Is advised....

Also I kinda forgot about this so I'm now just finishing the Prologue....

Well...guess I should check out the cafeteria..

Outside of the cafeteria...

I made it to the cafeteria where there were pink double doors, almost as if it was a bakery or something..... as I walked into the kitchen I saw the boy with the blue hoodie standing besides the door, hands in his pockets as if he was waiting for someone.... I might as well go ahead and introduce myself....

"Hi, I'm Anne Boonchuy, nice to meet you!"

"...."

"Hey.... Um... Are you listening to me? I said hi..."

"......." He stayed silent but glanced at me for a second then went back to ignoring me.

Rude......

"Hey are you ignoring me-

"Names Max, nice to fucking meet you...."

Max(Camp Camp)
Ultimate Con-Artist

"Now would you do me a solid and Fuck Off?" He said swearing at me with this rude tone.

"Hey you don't have to be that rude!"

"Suck a dick!" Max yelled flipping me off.

Anne..... Stay calm... You don't need to go to jail.. Maybe someone in the cafeteria might be more nice...

"Fine... I'm just gonna leave you alone and go in the cafeteria...." I said trying to not punch him.

"Fine.... I don't give a shit...." He said walking off.

I can tell me and him aren't gonna get along just by his introduction.....

Obtained Max's Friendship Fragment 0/6(Oh you thought you were gonna get his fragment? Too bad Anne! you gonna have to work for it!)

Well, guess I should move on and go ahead and enter the cafeteria...

Cafeteria

I pushed the doors open and entered the cafe like area full of tables benches and a menu.... I looked around to only see one person and it was this green haired girl who i assume Max is waiting for... guess i should talk to her before she leaves.

"Hey I'm Anne-

"HI I'M NICKY! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!"

Nicky(Camp Camp)
Ultimate Roughhouser

"Oh....uh, nice to meet you-

"HEY IF I WAS TO PUT GLUE ON MY HANDS AND CLIMBED THE CEILING AND FELL YOU THINK I WOULD DIE?!"

"I...... uh......."

I went from a rude person, to someone more crazier and excited then Marcy and Sprig combined.... This place is really weird...

"I'm..... gonna talk to someone else okay?" I said trying to end the conversation....

"OKAY THAT'S COOL! BYE!"