𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭?

Can you hear my heart? - Epik High, LeeHi

-

After so long, being with someone who's just so... beautiful. Beautiful not only on the outside but on the inside. Beautiful as a human being.

His soul is just so pure and his aura is always a reassuring one.

I know we are friends for six years. Rather best friends. But he never knew anything about my family. Not until now.

I believed that he would leave me just like the others when he knows my truth. And I had no intention of letting him know.

But he didn't.

My condition has been improving from the past month.

I don't get panic attacks that frequently anymore.

But I do have nightmares. And I usually wake up from them sweating. It makes me feel strangled.

Seojun wanted to take me to a therapist. But I felt anxious even thinking about it and I don't even know why.

I tried to assure him that I am getting better though I know that he was not convinced.

But I can't let him know everything.

I am sorry Seojun.

Knowing everything could destroy you..

And I can't do that..

My thoughts were interrupted with the noise coming from the students having their 'fun' time infront of the school gate.

Ofcourse they were bunking.

Seojun told me go inside while he parked the car.

I went to class. After the first two classes, I got a message.

Seojun

I have extra classes today. Because of the upcoming music fest. -12:53

So I won't be able to go home with you. - 12:53 pm

I'll be back before dinner. Stay safe. See you later  - 12:54 pm

I twitched a frown and then sighed.

It's not that I don't understand. It's just that I have grown so attached to him and it scares me.

When he's not here, I feel anxious. I know it's not good but I can't help it.

It's become a habit.

But everything feels so warm around him. A feeling that was unknown to me from my childhood.

These few months, my feelings have not changed. They are still there but right now, I just love being with him.

I cannot name our relationship but I know it's something special.

And I am really happy that he's always there for me.

I am so grateful to him. Although I may not show it.

I texted him back..

"It's okay. Don't worry. And do your best! I know you will. See you later <3 "

Sent

~

After finishing classes, I started heading home.

It's been a long time since I walked alone through these neighborhoods. The sky was a light orange with pink outlines and white clouds.

It was so calm and it felt like everyone was home...where they belong...

I was about to take a turn when I felt a hand wrap around my mouth and the other around my neck making me unable to breathe...

What the heck?

Wh-Who i-is t-this?

I tried to struggle but it was useless...This person was quite well built...Although I couldn't see his face, it was quite evident from his strength. So fighting is pointless.

Damn it! I can't breathe!

I started seeing black spots in front of my eyes and I knew I was losing consciousness.

And soon I was blinded by complete darkness.

" 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞? "