Welcome Home

"It feels good to be back in this uniform." Midoriya said with a content sigh as he and his boyfriend stood in the fiery blonds room. Nobody had ever been in Bakugo's room until now, it almost felt illegal. It wasn't anything spectacular, but it showed how soft the blond could really be. He had pictures upon pictures of all of his friends and of him and Midoriya lined up on the far side of the wall, closest to his bed. There were pro hero posters, including All Might and Endeavor ones sprawled on the wall that contained the door to the hallway. His bed had a puffy deep orange comforter that was being occupied by the various stuffed animals that the green haired man had won him during festivals and arcade trips years ago.

"Tell me about it." Bakugo replied as he continued exchanging out his book bag for all of his UA stuff. "That uniform looks better on you by the way." He added as his eyes ran up and down his boyfriends muscular figure.

"Kat, stop flirting with me and pack your bag. We have to be in Nezu's office before 9:30." He said with a small sigh as he walked closer to his boyfriend. The exam started at 10, so he knew everybody was going to be getting up soon to get to the classroom on time. The building was a whole three minute walk, so nobody would be in a giant hurry. They all most likely showered and did all of their packing before bed so they could sleep in as long as humanly possible.

"I'm done." The blond informed as he finally zipped his book bag before throwing it on his shoulder. He turned to face his boyfriend before his eyes dropped down to his bulky red tie. "Remind me to teach you how to tie a tie later." He said with a small laugh. The green haired man never had anyone to show him, but he tried his best.

"My bulky tie has become part of my aesthetic, I don't think I can change it now." Midoriya replied with a simple laugh as he took a small step towards the fiery blond. "Besides, you don't even wear a tie."

"Less clothes for you to take off of me later." Bakugo replied with a smirk as he took a step towards his boyfriend, closing the gap between them.

"You're such a pervert." Midoriya replied as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"But you love me." Bakugo responded with a cheeky grin as he leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on his boyfriends soft, pink lips.

"I do love you." Midoriya responded with a small smile as his boyfriend pulled away.

"I love you too." Bakugo replied with a soft smile as he gently slid his hand into his boyfriends. It felt good to be home.

—————————————

"We've decided to grade you on your guest battle for your practical. We don't have the time to get you boys into one, so that's going to have to do." Nezu explained as he looked to the two gentleman across from him. "Which you both passed with practically perfect scores." He informed with a smile. All in all, the boys and Himari did great that day, but there were still things they could have done a tad bit better. "Aizawa can break down your scores and explain it to you later." He added. Bakugo and Midoriya were thrilled to hear that was their practical and that they did great. It relieved some of the pressure from having to get a perfect score on todays test.

"Thank you sir." Midoriya said with a sigh of relief.

"No problem at all. I do believe our business is done here though." He stated with a monotone expression as he looked between the two. "You have your ID's, hero license, keys to the dorm, and hero costumes. That should be just about everything that was confiscated when you two left. You should probably head to your class, your exam starts very soon." He informed as he glanced back and forth between the two. He was thrilled that they were back. The best part about the whole thing was that they looked happy. They finally both wore wide smiles and were glad to be in each others presence. When everyone had found out about the two, they were shocked. Seeing them now together was definitely strange, but it also felt completely natural; like they were truly meant to be.

"We'll head there now." Bakugo stated as he and his boyfriend stood from their seat, ready to rush across the building to their class room.

"Thank you sir, for everything." Midoriya added as they made their way to the door. If they were late to their final, they would surely be docked points; which they couldn't afford to lose.

"Good luck!" Nezu called about with a smile as the duo ripped the door open.

"Thank you." They both mumbled in reply as they stepped into the hallway. Several students were practically running to their classes, making it a little more chaotic than usual.

"We need to hurry." Midoriya said aloud as he glanced down to his watch to see they only had three minutes. Their room was across the school and they were going to have to fight through other students who were also trying to make it to their final on time.

"Let's go then." Bakugo responded as he turned for the class room. They quickly made their ways through the lavish halls, avoiding bumping into other students on the way. Neither boys would ever dream of being late to something this important. They rounded the last corner as Midoriya looked down to his watch once more.

"Less than a minute Kat." He said aloud with a worried tone. They could make it in a minute, but he didn't know if he had almost a minute or only a few seconds.

"Shit." The blond spat through clenched teeth as he took off in a sprint. Midoriya began sprinting as well, hoping Iida wouldn't see them. The last thing he wanted was a lecture on punctuality and running in the halls. They both smiled internally when they saw the door was still open, signaling the exam hadn't started yet. As they got closer, they could hear Aizawa already lecturing the class.

"If you don't finish by the end of the time, you won't be able to finish later. These will determine whether or not you stay in this school and what class you will be in, so don't mess it up." He lectured as he heard foot prints approaching at a quick pace. He already knew who it was, so he didn't bother moving from his position at the front of the room. "Talking if officially done as well, if anyone talks from this point out, you will fail the final." He informed as he grabbed two more copies of the test and answer sheet from the desk behind him, holding them out in front of him.

Bakugo and Midoriya panted slightly for breath when they finally reached the room. They wasted no time as they stepped inside the room. Jaws dropped as eyes grew wide. Everyone in the class had their attention focused on the front of the room where their two friends stood in their UA uniforms once more. The duo flashed smirks towards the class, signaling they were officially back. Everyone wanted to cheer and ask what was going on, but nobody wanted to fail the test.

"The exam begins now." Aizawa stated in a bored tone as Bakugo and Midoriya rushed over to him, practically ripping the test from his hand. "When you are finished, bring it up and I will begin grading them immediately." All the teachers were keeping in contact with each other, hoping to know what students are going to what class room at the start of next year. With this being their last exam, they should be able to tell by the end of the day where each student was going to go. Nobody said a word as they opened the first page of their giant packets. Luckily for Bakugo and Midoriya, everything was multiple choice. There was exactly 100 questions, so it wouldn't hurt too bad if they missed a few here and there. Everyone took a deep breath as they read the first question, determined to do their best.