Catching Up

"We made it into class 2A!" Midoriya squealed with joy as he flung himself towards his boyfriend, pulling him in for a bone crushing hug.

"I knew we would." Bakugo responded with a smirk as he gently slid his arms around the green haired mans small waist, returning the hug.

"I love you so much Katsuki." The freckled man whispered as he buried his face in the crook of his boyfriends neck. Every student had already gone back to the dorms, but the two were asked to stay behind and talk to Aizawa. He threatened to expel them if they ever pulled a stunt like that again, even if he was only their teacher for a few more hours. They were currently standing on the porch to the dorms, enjoying their peaceful moment before they had to face their classmates.

"I love you too Izuku." The blond whispered as he took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of cinnamon. "Thank you for sticking by my side through everything." He whispered as he squeezed his boyfriend tighter. "You have had my back through everything and I will always be thankful for that. You are truly the best thing that has ever happened to me." He added in a soothing voice. Midoriya felt nothing but love in his heart as he listened to his boyfriend.

"I will stick by your side through absolutely everything Katsuki, you're my entire world." He responded in a whisper as he attempted to hold back the tears. It was a rough battle from the second they had broke up. But when the truth finally coming out, things were finally going back to normal. They were able to be together again, they were finally back at UA and they were going to be able to live their dreams, together.

"We should get in there." Bakugo said with a sad smile as he pulled away from the hug. "I know they're all sitting in that common room, waiting for us to walk in."

"You're probably not wrong." Midoriya replied with a nervous smile as they slowly untangled themselves, but not before giving each other a quick peck on the lips. "Do you think they'll be mad at us?" He asked as he took a deep breath. The duo turned to face the door with a worried expression on their face. They knew their friends would be happy that they were back, but they also might be a little upset that they didn't inform them about what was going on.

"I think they'll be just fine." Bakugo responded with a small smile as he reached his hand for the handle. He took a deep breath before turning it, pushing the door open. The room fell silent as the two boys entered as they anxiously watched the doorway, waiting for the duo to walk in. Bakugo and Midoriya quickly kicked their shoes off before making their way to the main part of the common room, where the 18 other students sat on the couch, awaiting their arrival.

"You guys are back?" Kirishima questioned immediately, skipping the greeting.

"We're back." The blond replied with a smirk as he looked over their large group of friends. He really did miss his idiots.

"We're happy you're back, but we're all a little confused." Uraraka admitted with a small smile as she glanced back and forth between the two. Last they heard, they were never coming back because they wanted to be with each other. "When did you guys sign back up?" She asked, not sure she wanted to hear the answer. She would have felt betrayed if they knew for a while and didn't say anything.

"We signed the paperwork yesterday while you guys were in class." Midoriya informed as he nervously played with the hem of his UA blazer.

"And you guys didn't say anything?" Ashido asked in a hurt voice as she looked to the duo in sadness.

"We wanted to, but we didn't want to be a distraction. We knew you guys were going to spend the whole day studying and we honestly had to do the same thing in order the pass our final today." The green haired man replied. "We didn't want us being back to cause a huge distraction to where we couldn't focus long enough to study." He explained, hoping the class would understand where they were coming from.

"So you guys just woke up one day and decided you could come back to UA?" Kirishima questioned, still confused on how they came to the conclusion that they were coming back.

"We always knew that we might be coming back to UA." Bakugo informed, not wanting to hear their reactions.

"You always knew and you didn't tell us?" Ashido gasped, officially angry.

"We knew that we might." The blond groaned in reply. "My mom forced me to drop out and Izu followed in my footsteps. He could have came back anytime he wanted, but he wouldn't; not without me." He began explaining as he eyes wandered across the group. "There was a long custody battle between my parents. If my mom won, she wouldn't have allowed me to come back to UA. However, if my dad won, I could come back. The old hag ended up signing over all custody of me yesterday, so We were able to come back within the sixty days that Nezu could hold our spots." He finished.

"We didn't want anybody to pester us about it all the time and we didn't want any of you to get your hopes up, so we decided to keep that information to ourselves. I'm sorry we didn't tell you, but we wanted to have it all figured out so we didn't hurt you guys again." Midoriya said as he bowed, practically begging for forgiveness.

"So your mom officially signed over all custody?" Yaoyorozu questioned as she looked to the fiery blond.

"Yes. I told her if she ever wanted the chance to fix our relationship, she had to. She eventually agreed and the rest is history. We're back for good." He informed as he glanced over to his boyfriend, who has stood back up by this point.

"If something like this ever happens again, promise to keep us in the loop next time." Iida said with a heavy sigh as he looked between the two. Even he knew that this wasn't an appropriate time for a lecture.

"I promise we will, we really are sorry." Midoriya said with a sad smile. He was glad they weren't extremely mad at them, but he definitely knew that they upset them.

"Well, since finals are officially done and you two are back, I saw this is cause for a celebration!" Ashido cheered as she threw her fist into the air. Everyone broke out into laughter as Bakugo and Midoriya face each other with wide smiles. Everything was falling back into place. They were finally back at the school of their dreams with all of their friends, they got to be together and Bakugo's mom was getting all the help she needed and proving that she wanted to be a part of her sons life, despite his sexuality. Everything was officially looking up for the two teens.