$!N€E !9&4

"KIM TAEHYUNG HISTORY CLASS IS STARTING YOU HAVE TO HURRY UP!!!"

"AISSHHHH I HATE HISTORY!"

They both screamed at each other. The other guy is named park jimin,one of taehyungs friend.

"Since you guys didn't finish the work i have done for you, you have to do a research about captain jeon like how he died or what happened to him" the teacher rants.

"But miss no one knows what happened to him not even researchers" kim taehyubg whines.

"There must be one google is a big thing so why wouldn't there be one?" The teacher asks.

He didn't want to say anything else because he didn't want to stay there longer.

"KSBFKSBDKS I WISH I JUST WENT TO THE YEAR CAPTAIN JEON WAS KILLED SO I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS THING" he angrily said.

Suddenly a woman wearing a purole dress showed up to him

"Remember the sayings "be careful with what you wished for"?"

"WOAH whered yiu come from?"

"Thats beside the point. What i'm here for is because i'm looking for someone to fulfill a mission back from 1894 and change captain jeon's future as that isn't what was supposed to happen"

"So you want me? To go back in time? BAHAHAHAHAHA YOU MUST BE KIDding......you arent?"

"No"

"Wait wait wait so i have to go back in time to fulfill a mission?"

"Yes but you don't have much time left so im just going to ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨"

And just like that kim taehyung was found jn an old phone booth.

"SHE WAS SERIOUS?!? where am i gonna go? I didnt even agree"

"What are you doing that its taking you long to call someone hurry up and go" says a man thats about 6-9 inches shorter than him.

"Oh im sorr-.WAIT YOURE CAPTAIN JEON RIGHT?"

"Yes youre a psychopath if you dont know me"

"Look you have to believe me im from the future and im here to.fufill a misson into saving you"

"Saving me? Seriously? I can believe that you were from the future but you? Saving me? Mhmmm"

"You will die in this year because of the war"

"Howd you know about the war? We just discussed about it earlier are you a spy??"

"Noo oml im here to make sure you stay alove because your future isnt what its supposed to be AND i have to do a research about you in school ughhh"

"Mhmmm youre lucky you made me believe you becauseeyou knew because of the war and whats this fashion sense of yours?"

"Oh? This is the 2021 fashion"

"2021?!?! i thought the world ended already because of the war"

"The war....you guys lost because you died"

"Im gonna........die?"

"Were not sure yet if i could change youre future"

"Mhmmmm well do you wanna go to my place to stay since you probably have no home to go to as this is your first time in this place"

"Not quite ive been here for tours and stuff but its like not in the same settings anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"Everything is crumbling as its really old and the field youre going to fight on is all concrete now"

"Okay lets go to my place now"

They walked to captain jeon's place because it was a 2-4 minutes walk.

"Were here"

"Woahhh so this is what old houses look like"

He takes out his phone and starts taking pictures.

"Whats that?"

"Oh this? its called a cellphone you can basically do everything to it like call message and games SAY CHEESEE"

"i dont like cheese"

*Click*