$!N€E !&94

"Are you sure you want to do this jimin?"

"Yes....it- it's for you anyways so...its fine..."

"BUS #22 OVER HERE. EVERYONE FROM BUS #22 PLEASE GO THROUGH THIS DOOR"

"So...this is it?"

"I- MY BESTFRIEND!!!!"

"Guys! What happens if neither of you guys go? I mean do you really want to be a researcher?"

"On a second thought no"

"How about just dont go"

They all run the opposite direction of where jimin is supposed to be.

"HEY THAT KID JUST RAN AWAY HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!"

They all giggled while running

"Ha whew"

They all breathlessly laughed.

They all panted while walking towards the school, about to tell the principle the ridiculous thing they did.

*knock knock*

"Hey taehyung you're gonna be late for the bus why are you here"

"Actually....I decided not to go"

"What?? Why? This is a really great opportunity for you and you future"

"I never really wanted to be a researcher, I only agreed because you looked really excited but i figured i should do what I want, I need to put myself first on this one, I'm sorry"

"*sigh* okay if it would make you happy"

"Thank you"

He left the principle office and immediately saw the other two.

He paused.

Then smiled at the two of them.

"He understood"

"Oh yeaaaaa"

"Wait what what's happening noo no no no no no don't I don't want to go back please"

"I'll have you to choose taehyung or Korea?"

"I- I don't know...."

"I'll have you go back then..."

"No NO JUNGKOOK NOOOOOO DONT PLEASE"

"Stop dont no please I'm begging you. I- I love you taehyung I really do I'm sorry i didn't fulfill my promise of marrying you....forgive me...."

"No it's happening again....YOURE SLOWLY VANISHING PLease don..."

He then vanished.

Ever since that day both jimin and taehyung had looked sad, they never thought it would happen again...but with him.

Taehyung thought that it was the right timing. He thought they were meant to be for each other. But he was wrong. The timing was bad but they knew they were the right person. Why... he thought. The thoughts of these run through his head daily.

Jimin blames himself every day since then. He thought that if he went in that bus he could've saved him.. but he didn't. Even if he went in the bus he would've vanished as well so taehyung would've lost two people in his life.

It just happened that taehyung wanted to end things so his suffering no longer exists, and his suffering didn't disappear, it just passed on to someone else.

Jimin, who have lost two of his friends after a 'tragic incident' is bawling his eyes out blaming himself every single day. He blames how he wasn't there for the both of them and how he didn't try and stop taehyung from doing whatever he was doing....

They thought it would be a happy ending....

Hey dudes so like this does not end here people so stay tuned. Kinda forgot I started this and now I'm like one month away from my previous one lol. Hope this made you cry el ow el. See ya!!