$!N€E !&94

Since then the trip had not slipped taehyung's mind since him and jungkook had talked about it.

"Hey....if I go and I die what happens?"

"I'm not sure....but I think I'll have to go back to my time"

"And if I dont die?"

"Then I still go back..."

"But the so called 'fairy' said I could choose when I went back so you could too right?"

"I dont know about that....I think she saw the looks in our eyes and how much we really wanted to be together that she made you choose and made me go to your time to....I GOT IT"

"I think if someone else go to that bus and it isn't you then....you're saved and maybe...just maybe she'll let me choose or something"

"But....are we really sacrificing someone else's life just so I can change the fate that's already been decided?"

" ... "

"I guess you're right...we'll have to give it more think"

"HEY DUDIES"

"Omg you scared me jimin"

"Ha talk about some epic jump scares ah huh"

They both look at each other deciding whether they should or not tell him about the whole thing that's going on.

*they both nod in agreement*

"Hey uh jimin...."

"Ya called?"

"Uhm we have to tell you something..."

"Okay??? This sounds serious sheesh"

*they tell him everything*

"BAHAHA WHAT IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE BAHAhahaha....ha.."

"You're not joking?"

"Nah uh"

"Wait so you're captain jeon?!?!"

"Smh"

"So you need someone to go in that bus and die? Just so you can change your fate and be together?"

"Yea....we have to put more thou-"

"I'll do it...."

"HUHHH?!?!"

They both have a questioning looks on their faces

"I dont get it mind explaining?"

"Look I'm your bestfriend and I always have been since we were little...thing are pretty tough nowadays anyways so it doesn't really matter right?"

"Of course it does. It's your life we're talking about. So many people wants to see your face every day."

"I'm doing this for you.....let me do this please....."

"Jimin...."

"You're a great friend. Taehyung is really lucky to have you as his friend jimin he really is."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Ooh yah I'm seriously running out of ideas but I have one in mind but I dont know what to do after so I'm gonna have a little brain storm by myself later. L8ter sk8ter