Fallen down

(been like 4 years since my first chapter for this lo)

YOUR POV.

To say your life was shit was most definitely an understatement. Seeing that your parents were splitting up, as well as other things such as a bad breakup, as well as the neverending bullying that came of it because of some false rumors. School was fucking hell for you, life itself was hell for you. Holding a book of memories, pictures, as well as detailed memories would fill your mind as you turned the pages. Looking through when you were first jotting down your first memories, all the way to where you were currently writing it down. After a while you just threw the book, casting it to the writer's fiery passion to do absolutely nothing. Anyway, the method you thought of was just jumping into Mt. Ebott, or that weird mountain old people say is haunted by monsters and some demon child from way back when. Checking your watch it was already about 9 at night. So you quietly skipped out of your window to start the literal death march over to the mountain.

Eyeing the city from below it was rather sleepy. The main buildings being the town hall lit up with corrupt administrators dictating on whether which student to fuck over, just like you. Sick of it all the jump looked up to be more tempting than one could imagine. So just following your head you walked over to the edge and lit a match to drop it down. The light would only cast for a small bit before rapidly descending and obscuring itself in the thick black fog that shaded the hole in the silvery moonlight you were surrounded in. After a while and coming to your senses you decided not and politely stepped away from the hole. Of course, the hole didn't think that way.. so it would have you trip on a vine as you stepped to the side to walk away from the dangerous edge, and little did you know. You were already falling to your supposed doom down in some ditch nobody cares about.

THE NEXT MORNING.

You had an awful sleep, turns out some random flower bed is really not the ideal sleeping spot. Who knew! Getting up, you groaned as you trudged your way through what seemed to be a very, very dilapidated hall. One that looked like it was about to crumble, you still went through it because why not? What's the worst that could happen? You're already stuck there so what's the point. Moving on you were stopped by some funny talking flower. And then were promptly rescued by a real laid-back skeleton dude.. as if the day couldn't get weirder. That's not the point, you had an objective. You thought at least. And that was to be good to the underground's inhabitance. Even if they tried to fight you, you just brushed them off by complimenting them, all that fun pacifist shit. With that, you were finally in the chill skeleton dude's, and you were finally given an introduction by him.

Summing it up it was just clearing up the supposed bad blood between humans or monsters. As well as avoiding some dude named papyrus. You thought to yourself for a moment to really gather your thoughts, and after a little squabble with the skeleton, you were finally got out of what was known as the ruins. You of course felt bad for the guys, as you sorta just followed the opposite of his word, but it was probably for the best. That "probably for the best" part only being justified by you being really bored. And as you walked along the snowy trail your thoughts collected, and just as you were overthinking things a branch would snap behind you. The echo of it sending chills down your spine as just the sound of it spooked you from the relative quiet that was Snowdin forest. Soon enough, some just as equally chill goat dude showed up behind you. And you'd fall for the old, but very much gold whoopie cushion on the hand trick. You soon learned of a certain sister he had roaming around, but something was off about his description. She was human? Was she the "demon child" that the others were talking about?

You soon were enlightened that it certainly was the case. So, going up and hiding behind a you-shaped lamp was a bit scary as you waited in anticipation for the girl to show herself. You didn't exactly know what to think, your blood running cold as the sound of someone else's footsteps being heard from the distance. Soon you saw her, and immediately, like, the second you saw her you finally had a purpose. You were already head over heels for this girl... yet you didn't even know her name!

However due to the kindness of the chill goat dude, now Asriel. Would promise very soon that you'd meet her. Something to finally look forward to! Hot-dog!!

(hi author here, wonder what happened to that 1-2 day wait time.)

(oh btw just letting you know updates will be sporadic, feel free to leave suggestions below, and sorry for the all over the place writing, I mainly wanted to set the scene as quickly as possible)

(did a little editing, cleaned up the writing and made the italics actually consistent (no way))

ok bye