The twenty-second chapter

--------------------------------------------

(Take the picture! TAKE IT!!! I need to go play the new Minecraft update! No, but in seriousness... I made this picture as a joke plz don't hate on me ;-;... Lmao joking. I feel like I have lost it, hah! The story is here anyways so just read it UvU)

--------------------------------------------

Alex pov.

I was sitting with the wrap in my hand just eating on it slowly. Garcello as well as the other male was in the kitchen. They told me that they needed to have a talk about my situation.

Never felt more like a child than now if I'm being honest...

I take another bite of the wrap. Nothing special has been happening these past few minutes which is nice since it feels like there always has to be something...

Looking outside the window it was in the middle of the day. Night had already passed while in the hospital and driving here apparently, the morning had just gotten to the town.

It's been a while since I got here now but I feel like something is off in here... Maybe it wasn't that other male that I was feeling off about... Maybe it is something here?

Something is here... I can feel something here!

I jolt when I realize that I can hear someone breathing close by! I slowly look around not finding anything unusual but I haven't looked behind me yet...

I look behind the couch where I sit carefully not to make my body ache too much... What I see next frightens me so much that I scream slightly... 

I don't think I alerted them though so I should be fine on my own... 

The figure slowly walks towards me and I freeze slightly not knowing what to do... I should call for them?... I-I don't... I don't want help... I-

The figure continues to inch closer!

"Help! Help me!" I scream hopefully loud enough for them to hear me. The figure is super close and the only thing I feel like I can do is put my arms over my head.

Finally, hearing footsteps coming the way I look slightly over my arms that is protecting me. The creature wasn't facing me anymore but instead the two that had just gotten into the room.

The male that I couldn't get a name from was looking really frightened while Gracello just looked mad. 

"Who are you!? What are you doing here?!" He slightly yells at the creature and I can hear small footsteps coming my way.

Looking to the side I see the unknown male looking at me like he was trying to find something out? I tilt my head but before I can question anything I hear a glitched-out scream coming our way making me wince from the loudness of the sound.

The creature's face had opened up and showed how weird it was. The creature was like a mix between a normal human being and a goopy monster! 

Something that got me confused was the hair... It had three white streaks... 

"Shut up!!!" I scream back at it feeling like I just can't take the sound that it is making any more! 

It stops for a while making me look at it again only to see that it looked like it was going to attack! It did but luckily I was able to duck away in time as well as grabbing the shirt of the male I didn't know the name of dragging him down with me.

"Thanks, I guess?..." He says when he gets up from the position that I had to push him down to. I just shrug towards him trying to show him that it didn't mean much.

When I was looking over at the creature again he somehow looks more frustrated than last time and he decides to attack again! I wanted to move away to the side but the pain in my body combined with the fact that there was a fucking tube going through my body made it slightly impossible.

The guy I didn't know the name of had already moved to the side but I really couldn't do it! The creature suddenly jumped right into the couch putting its weird hand like... hand? It put it under my chin and jumps over the couch keeping its hand where it is.

The creature then pulls my head upwards forcing me to look up. What is he gonna do!? Fuck, I'm scared as hell!

The creature put his hand around the tube that was helping my lungs work! Was he gonna destroy me already? No fun...

-------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

It was hard to watch what was going on at the moment... Alex was not looking too good in the position he was in. I want to step in and do something but I can't! 

The creature just laughs making me feel a shiver down my spine...

"I want you to tell me where I am and why I can't escape!" The creature yells at us and now that I can see the features more clearly the creature almost looked lost...

"We don't have those answers, we have no clue of who you are and why you are here..." I hear Garcello speak slowly having his hands in front of him showing that he was defenseless. 

"Well... I... I..." The creature lets Alex go looking frustrated from the fact that there was no answer. I can hear Alex breathe hard and Garcello slowly walks towards him while the creature was focused on me.

I understand what he is trying to do and I continue doing a conversation with the creature. Even though I am slightly scared of it I feel like I might be able to calm it down.

"How about this, we can get to know each other, and maybe we can fix it once more information from us both get out!" I tell the creature trying to sound optimistic hopefully that would make the creature feel more welcome...

While I was talking Garcello had carried Alex while moving the machine that helped him breathe to my bedroom. It is a safer place for him to be while this creature is talking to me.

"Alright! Fine... My name is Brutus..." The creature tells me not to look at me. 

"Well, I'm Y/N... You don't have to worry about anything because we won't hurt you. We wouldn't be able to even if we tried. You look really strong!" I tell him trying to make him feel a lot better and to see what makes him tick.

"Really? I... I was always known as the weak one..." He talks slowly sounding like he hasn't had a compliment for a very long time.

How the hell did he end up in this situation?...

Wait a moment...

If he only wanted to leave then why in the fuck did he try to scare us!!!???

-------------------------------------------

(Haha! Funni cliffhanger! Also, I'm gae... no! Wait! I said it wrong! No! I'm pansexual! Please it was a joke! ;-;)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----