005 - I CAN BE GIRLY TOO. GOT A PROBLEM WITH A JOURNAL?

Yuna arrived safely at her home after the incident of running away from Adu Du and Probe

Yuna arrived safely at her home after the incident of running away from Adu Du and Probe. She make her way to her bedroom and lay on her bed. She close her eyes for a while before opening them back.

Her mind start to drift off.

The chance of what happened today happening again probably zero but why did she feel like something more big will happen? This never happen before, and it starts because Boboiboy come to Rintis Island.

She shift her position on the bed. An idea popped in her head as a smile suddenly bloom on her beautiful face. She walk to her writing desk and open the window to her room. The cold night air quickly greet her skin sending a tingling feeling on her skin.

Yuna take out a blank journal inside the drawer, and bring out colourful pens and cute stickers. The pens move as her finger start to draw and decorate the cover of the journal. It's been a habit of her to make a journal each year since she's 7. It's been 3 years since then.

But this journal is a special one unlike the other. Yes, special and exclusive only!

The blank cover were now decorated with cute stickers and tape. A chibi version of Boboiboy, Gopal, Yaya, Ying and Yuna were glued on the front.

She haven't thought the name for the book yet, but hey, it's better than nothing.

Yuna examine and look at the now finished book satisfied. She gleefully smile at the finish products and let out a small squeal.

Just what kind of thing will she ever wrote in there?

Boboiboy leaned his back on his bed headboard. He let out a sigh of dejection. His soccer ball hold tightly in his arm.

"So Tok Aba didn't even believe me..."

He hold his soccer ball on his eyes level and start grousing. "Oh bally-ball, how can I make Tok Aba believe me?"

Of course Boboiboy do that knowing the ball won't answer him. Only a mad person will believe so. He's just saying it on a whim. In the next moment, it shocked him greatly. The ball suddenly turn to a yellow talking ball!

"I know!" The yellow ball exclaim.

Surprise by the sudden act, Boboiboy let out a shout, kicking the yellow ball away from him.

"Ochobot!" The yellow ball said.

The yellow ball were kicked out of the window by Boboiboy. Realising what he had done, he rush to the window to take a glance on the yellow ball.

"Uh oh!" He said before running down the stairs to the front of his Atok's house. There he saw the yellow ball is laying on the ground, dizzy by falling down from the second floor.

He look at the yellow ball carefully. Wait, he recognise this yellow ball!

"Hey, so you are... You're Adu Du's Power Sphere!!" Boboiboy exclaimed. He point his finger at the yellow Power Sphere to prove his point.