Report number 1.

The analysis of the fighting abilities were measured according to the orders of doctor Kal'tsit.

Gender: Male

Place of birth: Ursus

Date of birth: October, exact date unknown.

Race: Rare mutation, born without animal traits.

Height: 213cm

Combat experience: 17 years.

Physical strength: Absurd

Mobility: Excellent

Physiological endurance: Absurd

Tactical planning: Outstanding

Combat skills: Outstanding

Adaptability to the origin: Unknown

Status

Profile:

Sebastian doctor from Rhodes Island, the only thing known about his past before he joined Kazdel just before the civil war is that he was born and raised in Ursus. After that he joined the service of Queen Theresa, apparently as a scientist and strategist, and remained at her side even after the civil war. After the war started he founded Babel together with Kal'tsit, Theresa, Warfarin, and Closure. More information is unavailable as it is top secret. His amnesia is no secret, and those who have met him often summarize him as strong and kind. His martial skills seem to have been greatly enhanced but he seems to have no idea how to use the arts.

Let's just hope he never goes back to the way he was before...

Object of potential:

A painting, it shows a pink haired woman sitting on a throne and a giant in armor next to her, one of his hands resting on the woman's shoulder, his other hand resting on his two handed sword hanging from his belt, the black crystal crown floating above his head is almost impossible to see.

Report number 1.

Extracted from the interrogation of W.

Kal'tsit- It won't take long anyway.

W- Well, ask all the questions you want Kal. It's not like I have anything else to do anyway...

Kal'tsit- Why did you decide to join Rhodes Island?

She stopped twirling her grenade around her finger and her smile faded for a second before she looked back at Kal'tsit.

W- Let me tell you... I joined the reunion when I heard four years ago that our dear doctor was dead. Well, missing... Before the assault on Chernobog we had heard from Sergey that the doctor was alive and the news about the sarcophagus... I stayed with the reunion thinking that he would have amnesia. 

Kal'tsit- And how does his amnesia affect your desire to kill him?

She smiled a crazy smile and lifted a strand of hair to show a huge scar on the side of the sarkaz's skull.

W- It's because of him that I have this scar and the metal splinter that is still stuck in my skull. This splinter that itches inside my skull night and day...

She sat down in her chair normally.

W- What do you know about black operations Dr. Kal'tsit?

Kal'tsit- That they were top secret operations, only Theresa and Sebastian knew what was going on. You are the only one known to have been involved in one of these operations.

W- You know why I'm the only one "known"? All the others who participated died... Sebastian came with us on the operations, but you may think that he was giving orders... If you think that, you're up to your elbows in it...

The feline frowned.

W- I saw him fight... Worse than a demon or anything I've seen before... On one of our missions, we ran into a Mercenary troop led by a guy named Flamebringer, and they ambushed us while Sebastian was out scouting. We fought for two hours and I was the only one left. A shrapnel in the brain unable to move as I bled to death. The whole team was slaughtered, even though all my comrades were as good or better than me. Eighteen. Seconds.... That was the time it took your dear "doctor" to dismember with his bare hands all the mercenaries who had attacked us, with as a bonus for their leader, Flamebringer, the arms torn off and stuck in the thorax...

The feline stood up and dropped her chair.

Kal'tsit- This is impossible! He couldn't do a push up, he didn't have the guts to raise a weapon, he screamed like a little girl when he saw a spider the size of a grain of rice!

W- He was just pretending to be, smartass... You only ever saw the nice side of his personality, when I saw the darker side of the same coin... That dark side didn't die with his amnesia, I saw it when he faced Talulah... I mean, even if he wasn't faking the spiders, he's really scared to death of them. So to get back to where I started, the reunion could pay me all the gold in the world if it's to fight Sebastian I would refuse, the money will be useless if I'm dead. And I know that if I attack one of you, or if I betray him, even if I flee to the other side of the world, he will find me and tear out my throat with my own teeth... Maybe he has forgotten me because of amnesia... But I can assure you that he has not forgotten how to kill. So maybe I wanted to get back at him for Th-

The feline cut her off.

Kal'tsit- Before you talk any more about something you don't know. You're not going to take it out on one of the members of Rhodes Island.

W- No, of course not.

Kal'tsit- And you're going after him?

W- At the moment he's only third on my list. But who knows what the future will bring. After all, I can't forget what he did to her.