Princess [Memories] || 5

"Oh my god, she looks adorable!" The father cooed at the sight of his daughter walking to her eldest brother wearing a cute pink, ruffled dress.

Jimin was kneeling on his one leg, holding out a flower for the princess who was seemingly too short for this prince. Keeping his eyes fixed at his little sister and his lips curved into a smile as he bowed respectfully and extended his hand out. Aera smiled and held his hand, giggling even more when he kissed the back softly.

"My child" Jaehyun mumbled chewing on his lower lip while squeezing his wife's hand as he watched the little play going on.

"Oh god, just stop okay? They're just playing." Eunmi reminded laughing silently at the father overflowing with emotions beside her and probably close to tearing up as he imagined the possible day of his little princess walking down the aisle holding his hand and going off to some other man who won't be her Daddy or oppa.

Aera glanced at the him and then at Jimin, gasping as she was too emersed playing her part, she pulled her hand back from Jimin and stepped back, "I'm sorry my prince, I have to go." She cried out.

"But-"

Before Jimin said anything, she turned on her heels and ran away. The boy glanced at their parents and then back at the little princess who left her prince. He covered his mouth with his hand, lowering his head so Aera won't see him laughing and be hurt that Jimin was making fun of their 'serious' and 'emotional' game.

"Oh no" He heard Aera's thin voice, and soon felt her tiny arms wrapped around his neck as she quickly gave him a hug, "Don't cry my prince, I'm not leaving you. My daddy said you can live here with me."

"But you didn't even come to me...?" Jaehyun blinked a few times staring at his five and seventeen years old.

"Not you daddy" Aera said shaking her head and pointed at the couch, where Jungkook sat on his almost real throne, wearing a red cape, which in real world was a bedsheet, and a crown on his head, he looked pretty absorbed in his role of being the king and the princess's father as he maintained a sharp gaze on the prince who liked his daughter.

"Oh" The father raised his eyebrows.

"Everybody!" Jungkook roared, "submit to your king," He ordered, "-especially you." pointing his magic stick, that happened to be his baseball bat, at Jimin.

"Your daddy is stupid" Jimin whispered, shaking his head as he stood up carrying his princess in his arms.

"I know" Aera giggled and quickly leaning in as she pecked his lips, making him smile fondly.

____________________

Did you like it? 😊

If yes, please vote and drop a comment to let me know. Have a good day/night ahead 💜