The Sports Festival - Round Two

"Give it your best!" Midnight said, as the randomizer started spinning again, "Let's see what we have in store for you next. Will your wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be, the waiting is torture! Prepare yourselves, for this!" She said as it stopped. "Cavalry battle? I'm terrible at those." Kaminari said. "It's not an individual event, I wonder how they'll split us up." Tsu questioned.

"Allow me to explain, the participants will form teams of 2-4 people as they see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as a regular playground game, but there is one difference. Each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obstacle race." Midnight explained.

"I get it, a point-based system, like the entrance exams. That seems pretty simple." Sato said. "That means each team will have a different point value based on which students are on it." Uraraka said. "Maybe you should shut up and let me explain things to you!" Midnight yelled.

"Now then, the points go up by increments of 5, starting from the bottom. For example, 41st place is worth 5 points, and 40th is worth 10. And the point value assigned to the first place contestant is.. 10 million!" Midnight shouted. Deku immediately knew he would be a target that round, but he also knew he would be fine as long as he teamed up with the rest of the traitors. He knew he wouldn't be able to team up with all of them, but he knew if he managed to get Shinso, Monoma, and Todoroki on his team, they should be able to win.

"That's right, it's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!" Midnight shouted, "First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by, the game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to get your team's total, everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands, swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up, so the more you take, the harder it'll be to manage them! And another thing, even if your headband gets stolen, or your team falls down, you can keep playing until time's up!" Midnight explained the rules.

"It's anyone's game then." Yaoyorozu said. "Yeah, and since there are 41 contestants, there'll be 10 or 12 teams fighting on the field the entire time." Sato added. "Sounds hard." Aoyama said. "So, if you loose your headband at the begining, you have more time to think of a plan." Mina said. "I don't know, Mina, maybe we should see how the teams turn out before we start thinking of strategies." Tsu responded.

"This is going to be rough, you may use your quirks as much as you like! But, there are still rules; make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card, you'll be disqualified! Now then, you have 15 minutes to build your teams, I recommend you get started!" Midnight shouted.

Deku walked over to Shinso first, "Wanna join my team?" He asked. "Sure, you got a plan?" Shinso responded. "Of course I have a plan." Deku said, "We now need Monoma and Todoroki." "I can go talk to Monoma if you talk to Todoroki?" "Alright, meet back up when we have them." "Okay."

They met back up a few minutes later, Shinso with Monoma, and Deku with Todoroki. "Great." Deku said. "What's the plan?" Shinso asked. "I'll be the rider, Monoma will be in front, so it's easier for him to copy quirks, Todoroki will be our right wing, so he can use his ice to guard behind us, and Shinso will be our left wing, try to brainwash people as much as possible. We need to prioritize evasion." Deku said. "Okay." They all responded in unison.

The timer buzzed, signaling time to pick teams was up. "Alright, it's time for us to get started!" Midnight said, "Everyone get into formations, and spread yourselves out across the arena."

Teams and their point values:

*Midoriya, Todoroki, Shinso, and Monoma - 10,000,310
*Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina, and Sero - 650
*Kendo, Yanagi, Komori, and Tokage - 225
*Aoyama, Honenuki  Tsubaraba, and Kuroiro - 355
*Asui, Jirou, Sato, and Koda - 570
*Uraraka, Hatsume, Kaminari, and Yaoyorozu - 360
*Tsunotori, Shoda, and Shishida - 150
*Rin, Kamakiri, Kodai, and Kaibara - 260
*Awase, Bondo, and Fukidashi - 225
*Shoji, Ojiro, and Hagakure - 320
*Tetsutetsu, Shiozaki, Tokoyami, and Iida - 705