CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Weeks went by since the date night and Skylar started to act a bit strange. She started to feel sick in the morning and just act off, she still did her work like any other day but Blade was worried so he asked his friends for advice but they all just said congrats to him which made him confused. Blade kept his eye on Skylar for the next few days until she went out on a girl night with all the girls on the team. 

"mind if I pop into this pharmacy real quick I wanna get something" Skylar said to the girls. 
Dipper giggled "what like a test" she teasingly said, this made Skylar blush and simply nod nervously so the girls went with her to comfort and encourage Skylar. they then went to the nearest public toilet knowing they can't do it back at the base as they want to surprise Blade if it's positive. Skylar did the test then they waited around a little until,
.
.
.
.
.
.
It came back positive, Skylar was pregnant!! 

The girls cheered even though this meant Blade wouldn't let Skylar go on missions for a while but it was for the best. They decided to celebrate and get a few small things to wrap up and give to Blade to make a guessing game to surprise him. 

They partied. 

They laughed.

They had fun.

But before they knew it, it was time to head home. They managed to sneak into Dippers bunker and wrap the small things to give to Blade, they did this as they giggled and whispered. Soon enough the gifts were wrapped and it was all ready so they went out to the boys who were on the deck chairs enjoying the sun with a cold pint of beer or cider. "hey babe, here we got you a few things but they all add up to one surprise which you have to guess." Skylar said and giggled. 

"okay" Blade said a little confused as he opened the first gift, "a small firefighter uniform?" then the next, "a toy fire truck?" and the next, "small shoes..." Blade started to get the message as he opened the last one, "a baby top...wait are you...Pregnant!"

"SURPRISE" the girls all yelled as Skylar nodded as she teared up and hugged Blade. 
"CONGRATULATIONS" all the guys yelled but really they knew when Blade was asking for advice on the way Skylar has been acting. 

"we're gonna have a baby babe, I hope your ready to face this challenge" Skylar giggled
"you bet I am but this means your gonna be staying here and on the coms till it's in this world and it will be fine with Maru while we go out to fight fires again" blade said a little sternly. 

Now they just have to wait 6 months till the little firefighter is born but what could happen in those 6 months and what will the gender be for this little fighter?