❄︎ Kim Namjoon Winners❄︎

So guys we are here with the Kim Namjoon Winners. Don't be sad or get demotivated if your book didn't make it to the places ok. Everyone has a good book. You are here to get to know your mistakes and polish your talents.

The third place goes to,

Rosarium by I_am_a_Bossbaby.

Judge: Army_girl30

Judge: Army_girl30.

Book title: Rosarium

Category/Genre: Kim Namjoon

Title : 5/5

Cover: 2/5

Description: 8/10

Grammar/Writing style 20/20

Sense and emotion : 10/10

Plot : 7/10

Explanation: 20/20

Blurb: 10/10

Structure/Vocabulary: 9/10

Short review: This book contains so much kinky stuff that might make some readers uncomfortable. The description and story doesn't connect (but the author already said in description it will only match when it comes to an end). The grammar is pretty good. But there is one fault. The cover makes the book like it's cute and fluffy but it's completely opposite to that.

Total: 90/100

Congratulations on winning the third place prize 🎊🥳

And now the second place will be,

Eye Candy by Jellycuddles19_.

Judge: Army_girl30

Judge: Army_girl30

Book title: Eye Candy

Category/Genre: Kim Namjoon

Title : 5/5

Cover: 5/5

Description: 9/10

Grammar/Writing style : 20/20

Sense and emotion : 8/10

Plot: 10/10

Explanation: 20/20

Blurb: 9/10

Structure/Vocabulary : 8/10

Short review: The description and plot is interesting and expressing of emotions is good too. It is a thriller and contains secrets which will make the readers want to continue reading.

Total: 94/100

Congratulations on winning second place prize 🎊🥳

Now let's check our first place winner of the Kim Namjoon category...Scroll down folks...

Keep scrolling

And the first place goes to...

Sweet Bites by Demi_Alyxxia.

Judge :Army_girl30

Judge :Army_girl30.

Book title: Sweet Bites

Category/Genre: Kim Namjoon

Title : 5/5

Cover: 5/5

Description : 10/10

Grammar/Writing style : 18/20

Sense and emotion : 10/10

Plot: 10/10

Explanation: 20/20

Blurb:10/10

Structure/Vocabulary: 19/10

Short review: The description is attractive. The author is successful in expressing emotions, especially humour. This book will make the readers laugh from first chapter onwards. The story have a strong yet shy female character and since Wattpad's 80% of users are girls they'll love this character. There is some grammar mistakes.

Total:97/100

Congratulations for winning the first place prize sweetie 🥳🎊

Now remember we said about a special winner? Me and KimGits. went through the marks and we chose the special winner. Actually there are two winners.

Save me by Dragon_Kitara. and Midnight kiss by persona_13. Congratulations to both of you.We chose you as special winners because of your writing skills and talents.

So we successfully finished the Kim Namjoon Judging. Honourable mentions to our lovely judges Army_girl30  and ,AdreamIhad.

•Winners PM me to receive your prizes. For the other Participants pm me to get their reviews.

Thank you to all who supported us^^ Let's meet again from another award. Till then stay safe everyone.