19

Planning to go

___________

...

The ex idol is leaning against his car, waiting for the love of his life to come out of the huge and tall building. He is wearing a simple oversized full sleeve black tee and ripped jeans with the bucket hat over his head that covers his face quite well.

A smile appears on Jeongguk's face although it's hidden behind his black mask. his boyfriend who as soon sees his face starts running towards him, crashing into younger's hard chest with soft giggles leaves him which makes the ravenette smile fondly.

"Hey, bear."

"Ggukie! Why do you have to come here, bun? I could've managed by myself." Taehyung pouts, looking up at the younger one who smiles brightly.

"But I have to. I can't leave you alone at this hour, what if someone tries to take you from me when they see how beautiful you are." Jeongguk huffs pouting his lips afterward.

Taehyung giggles, "sure, my handsome bunny." He places a kiss over his masked lips. Jeongguk's lips broke into another bunny smile, eyes crinkled as he leans and puts off his mask, both shares a sweet kiss.

Jeongguk hurriedly pulls up his mask again after the kiss. "I have already called a mechanic and gave him my car keys," Taehyung informs his boyfie who hums and rubs his thumb over the soft bread cheeks of him.

"That's good. Let's get going. We have to be prepared for the mission 'woo Hobi hyung's crush'." Jeongguk giggles making Taehyung giggle as well.

"let's go-"

"What if we walk?" Jeongguk suddenly suggests. "Bu--" Taehyung tries to protest but the male cuts off his sentence, "It's already 1 AM, baby. No one will catch us."

"Your car?"

"I'll tell my driver to take it by tomorrow morning." Jeongguk kisses his forehead.

Taehyung smiles, nodding his head. "Okay, bun bun. Let's get going then."

He pulls away and holds Jeongguk's tattooed hand. Jeongguk's face scrunches up, shaking his head he pulls his hand out of Taehyung's grasp and instead wraps a hand around the elder's shoulder.

"Now that's how couple walks," Jeongguk exclaims proudly.
Taehyung chuckles and softly kisses his adorable boyfriend's cheekbone. "Sure, my human bunny."

Jeongguk smiles brightly as they begin to walk.

"You should not work this late at night, baby. It can be dangerous for whether man or woman."

Taehyung smiles at the care of his boyfriend, "I know, bun. But I also know you won't let anything happen to me at any cost." He hugs the male's side.

"You shouldn't think like this, Babybear. I can't be available and if something like today happens on some other day too and that time what if I'm not available to pick you up." Jeongguk's hugs him tighter, scared at the thought of something happening to his baby.

"bunny, you worry too much. I'm capable of protecting myself, my handsome boyfriend has taught me martial arts." Taehyung giggles.

Jeongguk smiles, shaking his head. "Well, even so, your handsome boyfriend will worry about you always just like you do about your boyfriend."

Taehyung snuggles his face into his boyfriend's chest. "Then tell my boss to stop making me work this late." A muffle comes from him.

"Sure. I think I need to tell that idiot how much my baby is working for him." Jeongguk stops walking, stopping the elder also. "Jump." He tells the latter who does as told.

Taehyung wraps his legs around his boyfriend's waist, while Jeongguk wraps his hands around his lover's waist.

Taehyung's hands hook behind Jeongguk's neck, as he fondly smiles at the male who stares at him with the same smile.

After looking around his surrounding which is the empty dark road with the only lamppost on the sides. Tilting the hat a little bit, Taehyung pulls down Jeongguk's mask.

"My boyfriend is too handsome for my heart."

"I can say the same for you, baby." Jeongguk winks at the elder who chuckles in response and leans down for a kiss that has the pure love they have for each other.

They pull apart after a minute and smiles at each other. Taehyung cups Jeongguk's face and gives a sweet kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, bunny boy."

Jeongguk chuckles, "I love you too, my cute bear." He says. Out of sudden, Taehyung gets shy and buries his face into Jeongguk's neck that makes the ex idol laugh quietly as he starts to walk again.

"You are just too cute, babybear."

_________

True that 🥺🤧