48 [M]

"Every time I call you these names, it doesn't mean you can go around and ask your fans, baby." Taehyung smiled tightly, dragging his long slender finger on his scared boyfriend's face. 

Jeongguk gulped as the other started to lean his face, seductive eyes boring into his. He was trapped between his boyfriend and the wall behind him. 

"I have lots of names for you." Taehyung leaned to his ear, "Hyung…." And whispered which sent a quiver down the ex Idol's spine. His hand gently grabbed the younger's jaw as he pulled himself back and winked at him. 

Taehyung smirked when he saw lust that had lit Jeongguk's doe eyes just by the name 'hyung' and caused his breath to go a little heavier. 

"You wanna fuck me, hyung?" Taehyung let go of his jaw, taking a step closer, now he was pressed against Jeongguk and could feel his boyfriend's already hardened shaft. "Hmm? Tell me." 

He wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, accidentally brushing his thigh against the other's hard dick and fuck, Jeongguk moaned, his moan was so arousing, it was deeper than his actual voice. And Taehyung loved it when his boyfriend moaned like this. He, himself, was getting turned on. 

"Baby, I might be oblivious to some kinky shits but I do know how to dominate in the bed so you better be careful." Jeongguk's voice dripped with warning as he closed his eyes, throwing his head back on the wall gently when his dick was rubbed by Taehyung's thigh once again. Very much intentionally, he knew. 

Taehyung bit his lip on that, feeling tingles ran through his body but still dared to challenge the younger, knowing how much he hated losing. With a wicked smile, he leaned his face to his, just staying an inch away. "I doubt you'll be able to manhandle me tonight." 

And as expected, Jeongguk's hands that were by his side gripped Taehyung's waist, softly squeezing the flesh. A silent moan escaped Taehyung's mouth. 

"You were supposed to punish me, but guess what, baby…" Jeongguk opened his eyes, a smirk curled his lips, as he brought the elder's body even closer so suddenly that made Taehyung gasp. "You won't be able to go to work tomorrow." 

Before Taehyung could retort, Jeongguk's lips were already over his, hungrily sucking on his lips that left him breathless. 

Taehyung wanted to moan so loud but he could not, his Jeongguk was always so good at kissing, even if he became breathless he craved for more. His fingers tangled with Jeongguk's hair, pulling the younger one even closer, slightly tugging the roots, as with the same hungriness he kissed back. The smooching sounds began louder, low moans now and then when Jeongguk swiftly changed their position. Now Taehyung was squeezed between his hot boyfriend and the concrete wall.  

Jeongguk pulled away and smirked at the already wreck condition of the other. Taehyung was breathing heavily, mouth open which urged him to kiss again. And he did, this time directly inserting his tongue in Taehyung's mouth, who gasped but weakly kissed back with the same passion as his. 

"Fuck…." Taehyung moaned, eyes shut, as Jeongguk left his lips and started sucking on his neck. He tilted his head, giving more access to be marked by his lover. 

Biting down on his bottom lip Taehyung hissed when Jeongguk tugged his skin with his teeth a little, his eyebrows furrowed at the pleasure he was receiving. "H-hyung~" 

Jeongguk hummed, diving into creating marks all over his boyfriend's flavorful neck.

"On the b-bed." Taehyung's knees were already giving up. If it wasn't for the hold Jeongguk had and the wall supporting him a bit, he would have fallen.